cutler really a giant puzzle

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by a_miljan, Sep 29, 2013.

1. a_miljan

a_miljan Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    736ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Im sorry to say this (writing this in the 3rd quarter) but Cutler is really wierd. Sometimes his plays dont look smart at all, im really starting to wonder bout him. Just like I ( unfortunately) predicted before this season his play ( in the long run) is not good enough. And oline gave him enough time, inerceptions are def. on him

• Like Like x 1
  2. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,098ß
    He's got some of "Bad Rex" in him. Today "Bad Jay" is rearing his ugly head.

• Like Like x 2
  3. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,098ß
    He's missing wide open receivers.

4. a_miljan

a_miljan Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    736ß
    i wrote this before his fumble... this is just plain bad, and i mean hanie bad

5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,098ß
    It's classic "Good Jay" - "Bad Jay" still. A lot like we had with Rex Grossman. When Rex was "on" he was amazing. When the wheels come off, he just fell apart. Jay > Grossman. But he's got some of "Bad Rex" in his DNA.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    Today is a perfect day for me to pile on Cutler...but I'll just chalk up today as a bad game for the Bears collectively. And maybe the Bears let that 3-0 start blow their ego up too much, leading to underestimating this Lions team. Which is going to be a contender in this division. That D-line is no joke. And they will keep the Lions in every game this year if they control the line of scrimmage each week, like they did today. Suh & Fairley showed why they are the most dominant DT duo in this league.

• Like Like x 1
  7. a_miljan

a_miljan Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    736ß
    im not sure we should carry on with him next season, recievers looks discourage when he plays like this, everything falls apart

• Like Like x 1
  8. hoth

hoth Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    81ß
    you'd hope that by year 9, a guy woulda figured out how to put these sorta bush-league, bonehead games behind him.
    the defense wasn't gonna stop these guys today, but 6 went out and made sure they weren't gonna get any help either.
    reminded me of a game in San Francisco a few years ago........unprofessional.

by the end of this season, i predict we'll be looking at a first round qb next draft.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,098ß
    It looks to me like he has time to throw, but Fairly & Suh are inside his head and he has "happy feet" when he just needs to settle down and make the throws. Sure, he's not getting all day to throw, but a top tier QB has to keep his head in a game like today.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    You hit the nail on the head JABF99. I can't fault Cutler for the happy feet fears. I would not want to be crushed by either of those animals. They're enormous and fast and relentless.