cutler really a giant puzzle

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by a_miljan, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    It's funny... When the really opinionated guys get proven wrong, they just kind of forget their original positions. Never hear about it again. You see it over and over. Hillarious.

2. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

The only way I would want J'Marcus Webb to be our QB is if Cutler can be his LT, and then we play the Vikings.

"Ooh, another sack by Allen. How's that feel, big boy? Sting just a bit? Well, get ready for 2nd down, because I feel pretty distracted and Jared's coming without me even touching him."

• Like Like x 1
  3. shark86x

shark86x
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

Jay: "Hey Webb, your shoelaces are loose, let me tie them for you."

Webb: "hike!" --- "Oh CRAP!!!" -- trip --- fall -- sack -- "Hey Cutler, you tied both my shoes to each other, you screw up."

Jay: "Sorry, man. I was thinking about tacos."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

They tried him at QB in TC, but the ball kept sailing by him when hiked. They thought it was because he was used to DL sailing by him and it just made him feel better being in his comfort zone.

Tice said it was ok because his measurables were still ok and he had more pixie dust on order. Webb liked it because he got to put his hands between Garzas legs and Garza couldn't yell at him. Everybody won. But then Trestman came in and ruined it. He said he didn't care if Webb had learned to tie his shoes or not, that Cutler was going to be the QB.

• Like Like x 1