cutler really a giant puzzle

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by a_miljan, Sep 29, 2013.

1. staley_rulz

staley_rulz Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    39ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    So you are saying Favre could have done the same with our past O-coordinators, o-line and GM drafting? My point is people rip on Jay more because they don't like his personality and don't judge his football skills on football skills only. They can hate him more because he isn't an charismatic entertainer.

2. staley_rulz

staley_rulz Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    39ß
    Yesterday I saw things Jay doesn't normally do in a game and that was throwing ducks all over thge place....not bad decisions. Compared to his bad games this was an irregular one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Damn...

Tough crowd. lol

So we've thrown in an offensive HC with a history of putting QBs in the position to win, thrown in a complete new scheme, new OL, new receivers, & 2 out of 3 games, Cutler's done his part.

But now the experiment's over for some cuz the instant gratification stopped.

Like I said...tough crowd.

• Like Like x 2
  4. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,865ß

Don't know what he would have done. So you're theory is Farve was a product of everything around him? Lets see how many GB rb's and WR's TE's and OL and coaches got the HoF w/him.

Farve, as much as I hate the man, and as much as I loved watching him crap his pants late in his career, was an absolute terror in the 90's; and if you think that was all coaches and weapons I got some prime vaction property in North Dakota for ya.

5. Strangerwithcandy11

Strangerwithcandy11 Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    407ß

LOL Exactly. I don't know what to make of it. Everyone is on a roller coaster of emotions. If we win/Jay does well its pay the man or nice to see him turning things around. One week later after a bad game and he took all the blame (as he should) its blow the whole thing up lol. I can't wait to see who lines up to commit suicide next week lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. staley_rulz

staley_rulz Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    39ß
    No not my theory, and No thanks I already have a beautiful lake cabin creepy web stalker.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,060ß
    I don't think it's over-reacting to want "Bad Jay" to stay away in big games. Maybe Trestman can help Jay. I hope he can.

8. MPbears68

MPbears68 Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,336ß
    No, it's not over-reacting to ask your QB to make his "bad days" LESS BAD. It's one thing to be "not sharp" and another thing to turn the ball over willy-nilly and take your team out of contention. Jay is on pace to have 32 QB turnovers and no team can overcome that week after week. Yes, there are issues on D and STs too but poor ball security from the signal caller is the "cheapest fix" this team needs going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    5,060ß
    Jay did look bad yesterday. I commented to my wife, wondering if he got enough sleep the night before.

10. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    657ß
    Maybe Jay's just one of those guys that needs Midol at certain times of month it was the 4th game of the month. There fix it good Jay all the time next fix D line.