Cutler's Injury

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Grizzblue, Oct 20, 2013.

1. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    62ß
    I really really don't wanna see us spend a pick on any QB.. I rather let the ship sink and go with high picks next season and get an almost complete overhaul on the defense. And even if we get a high pick I'd like us to trade down a bit. 2-4 spots and get some extra picks because we need more picks this draft than we did last year.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,312 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,487ß
    I would have no problem w/that Zif. Like I said in another thread, the worst thing that can happen to your team is to always be a 7-9 win team. In the NFL you want to be either REALLY good or REALLY bad. iF the Bears cannot get to the playoffs b/c of the inj's this year, let the tanking in 2k13 begin.
  3. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    62ß
    Let's join the play dead for Ted like Giants and Steelers! Bears been medicore team ever since I started following them.. Hopefully Emery and Trestman will take this Bears to a new era with a SB win..

When I think about it I'm more hyped about the off season than I am of next weeks game.. I cannot wait to see if Emery can make the same change on the defense as he did on the offense.
  4. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +706 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    321ß
    Yeah, me too. I know as I get older, I don't heal as fast as I used to. I don't expect him back at 4 weeks. Or even 6. Even then he might be susceptible to re-injury. At that point, unless we're in the playoffs, save it for next year. I'm actually more concerned about Brigg's injury. He's at least 6 weeks, and that is a big blow to an already porous defense.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AtomicTommy

AtomicTommy DaBears Ditka

Ratings:
    +2,837 / 13 / -4
    ßearz ßuckz:
    302ß
    I just hope this doesn't effect his off the field performance... that being said, if Kristen needs to call in a backup groin... I'm totally ready... I've been warming up for years.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. paranoidninja

paranoidninja Rookie

Ratings:
    +141 / 3 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I doubt we fall to a top 10 pick. We've already got 4 wins.

Also, I feel sick to my freaking stomach having this conversation. I am so upset. :(
    • Like Like x 2
  7. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +693 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    401ß
    The only thing I can see them doing to make this heal by 4 weeks would be to inject him repeatedly with stem cell therapy and throw in some PRP for good measure.