Cutting The Cheese...

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Tarkus, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    Graham Harrell released by Green Bay Packers

The Packers have decided that Vince Young's talent is more valuable than Graham Harrell's experience in coach Mike McCarthy's system.

The team is releasing Harrell, a source informed of the move told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, meaning Vince Young likely has won the backup quarterback job in Green Bay.

Harrell can't say he failed to receive a fair opportunity. McCarthy gave the longtime backup one last chance to prove himself in Friday's 17-10 preseason loss to the Seattle Seahawks. After entering the game in the middle of the first quarter, Harrell failed to lead a single scoring drive in five series (four with the first-team offense).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ham-harrell-reportedly-to-be-released-by-pack

Harrell's play had been horrid but are the Pack gambling too much on a preseason good outing from Young?
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    OH WELL

McCarthy's bigger head ache is which FG kicker to keep

I think that will be an issue again with them this season,...and even BIGGER than last year
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    You could be right on that one. I'd even add the hole left by Bulaga going down which may be the biggest. Can't wait to see what Peppers does with that one.

As far as the back up, hard to imagine Rodgers not being in there but I'd like to see them get bit on the Young move.
  4. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    With Baluga out,... that very well may happen.
    Me thinks Erin's going to pick right up where left off last season in LEADING the LEAGUE in eating the turf,,
    by the way Did I ever post this here ? SEE BELOW

Any whoo ,.... all the while he'll be catching up on his deserved turf servings ,..while doing all that me also thinks Erin's going be tossin n chuckin a few more up for grabs this season too ,.. Full scale pic 6s ,...FUMBLITIS even ! ! ! , gonna kind look like Cutty did a few years back ,. BUT WORSE ! ! ! ! LMAO

enjoy the video ,... pass it around ,... I hope to have the new one in a week or so ,.... a FULL Season's worth

BEAR DOWN ! ! ! 1

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    lol

Good stuff...