Do You Feel Safe Driving In Wisconsin?

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by MIKETOUHY, Aug 19, 2013.

1. MIKETOUHY

MIKETOUHY Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I mean can you cross the border with a Bears bumper sticker or shirt without getting harassed?
  2. AtomicTommy

AtomicTommy DaBears Ditka

Ratings:
    +2,646 / 13 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    168ß
    What's with your weird posts?
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    YUP Whats even Funnier we do the Woodmans in Kenosha,... Well up until about 4 years ago I used to see more Bearafanalia than Packers ,.. Nowadays it's about 50 - 50 which I'd have to say is a slap in the face to the CheeezzeFarmers,.....considering it is Cheeezzeland
  4. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +537 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    129ß
    I got two speeding tickets in pissconsin. One for 57 and one for 58. On the interstate. The limit was 55 back then. One of them i was driving a school van on a college field trip. Have i ever mentioned that i hate pissconsin?

Here's another story why i hate that backwards smelly rotten cheese state.... went on a long camping trip in canada. So we're driving back from thunder bay to chicago, and it's foggy. I mean pea soup fog. Couldn't go over 40, so around 2 am, i'm getting pretty tired. I see a sign that says state park camping. So i pull off the highway and follow the signs. 40 miles and 80 turns later, we get to the park. How thoughtful of them to not post the distance anywhere!!. I set up the tent, hit the john, then crawl into my sleeping bag. It's now 330 am, and i just want a few hours sleep. knock knock. What??? Knock knock,park ranger. What's up?. I need to collect your camping fees. Really? At 330? Okay how much? (I don't remember the actual dollar amounts, but the amount doesn't really matter.) So the ranger asks for $10 entrance fee, $15 camping fee, and a $10 day use fee. I'm like - day use fee? It's night, i'm tired and i just want a couple hours sleep before i leave, before sunrise. No day use at all. He says sorry, pay the fees or leave now. Got up, got dressed, and left. Drove back to chicago and got home around noon. Dead tired and pissed off at that waste of forest.

Ticket for 2 miles over. Day use fee at night. Unbeleivable. Hey pissconsin, shove some limburger where the sun doesn't shine.
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

Ratings:
    +270 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Had a countertop company & was slated to do a warranty repair in Green Bay for a big manufacturer. Got vague directions & was lost so I pulled into a Shell station across from Lambeau Field. Walking in, got some funny looks/random smiles which I thought was odd.

Asked the guy at the counter for directions which he gladly gave. Thanked him & as I turned, he quietly said "maybe next time wear another hat". Forgot I was wearing my Bears cap.

Surprisingly, the directions were good & the people nice enough.

Of course, I'm sure us just finishing going 7-9 while they were 13-3 had nothing to do with it...