Ealy Pro Day

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Mar 25, 2014.

1. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +623 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    502ß
    He will probably moving back up a bit. He will never make it to RD 2. Was thinking in the trade down scenario he may be avail. but he will be gone Ealyier (lol) now.

http://walterfootball.com/proday.php

upload_2014-3-25_19-11-33.png
  2. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 3 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,256ß
    He's probably put himself firmly in the early to mid 20s. Gabriel mocked him to Cincy at #24 and that's sounds reasonable since they'll need a DE to replace Michael Johnson. The report says he showed some LB skills as well so maybe a 3-4 team will jump on him earlier. After Mack and Barr he's next up as a 3-4 OLB too. After signing Young and Houston to start I don't think Emery will have much interest in him unless both DTs are gone and that's not likely.
  3. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +623 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    502ß
    I could see the Cowboys taking Ealy at #16. They got Melton and lost D. Ware. So they could use him
  4. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 3 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,256ß
    Yep, or Baltimore. Despite signing Melton if Jernigan is there I think they take him and set the inside of the line. Losing both Ratliff and Hatcher makes them as DT needy as we are. Marinelli seems to be a master of getting an inside rush too and those two guys could make a very formidable middle for that defense.

Of course it's all just a guess right now but for me, give me two DT who can penetrate and pressure a QB in his face and I can live without a 15 sack DE. Two DTs like that can turn marginal edge rushers into very good ones if they can turn a corner and pursue. I wouldn't mind having both of them playing in the Bears rotation but I think Donald and Paea along with Collins and Ratliff can be pretty formidable too.
  5. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +623 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    502ß
    I would not mind Hageman in the 2nd if he falls, I have a feeling he has the most upside out of all of them. He was the only D-linemen at Minn. anyone worried about. Heck if Donald is gone in RD 1 I could see Emery reaching for either Hagemann or Ealy. I suspect it would be Jernigan but would not be all that surprised or upset, If Donald was gone and we took Hageman;
  6. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 8 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    641ß
    Name a CB/S/DE/DT expected to go ANYWHERE in the first, possibly early 2nd, and they are potential picks at 14, regardless of who's on or off the board; Emery cares not of your big board, if he cannot trade down(chances are he won't be able to)then he'll take whoever HE wanted, if Donald, Clowney, and Mack are all on the board and he wanted Nix he'll take Nix and talk about how gratefull he was he was there and how he was the highest graded player on the Bears board.