ESPN: Bears-Rams Preview

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Nov 20, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,378 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    784ß
    I just hope we can keep the winning going. We really need this win. After the way the Rams manhandled and embarrassed the Indianapolis Colts in a 38-8 blowout, and the way they took Seattle into the final minute of the game, you realize they can be a pretty solid opponent. Our OL will have to step up. The Rams DL made life miserable for Andrew Luck (3 ints and he coughed up a fumble too).

[​IMG]

2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,986 / 8 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,001ß
    Zach Stacy is going to have a field day, but the rest of the team should be limited.

This is a road game, so the Bears cannot afford to have it's O stall or get off to another slow start. come out quick and get points on the board to help dicate what StL has to do.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,986 / 8 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,001ß
    Something I just thought about, we'll get to see CWill, who is actually starting at G for the Rams; oddly many people didn't think, of the two that were rejected Bears OL, he would be the one starting. But Gabe is still sitting backup T, and CWill is actually playing G. Good for him. Glad we have who we have, but I'm glad he's starting somewhere.
  4. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,378 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    784ß
    He is their starting LG. He played decently as our LG too (the season he graded out as our best OL) he was not great like Slauson, but decent all the same, but then Tice moved him to be our backup tackle. I'll be honest, it drove me nuts to watch Tice do this with players. He seemed to play guys out of position a lot.