Green Bay is looking vulnerable this year. I think we retake the NFC-N Championship.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    thats when they were at their best in recovery ,... the next year they pulled a one n done choke

They have been on a slow decline and will be in bigger skid real soon

2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    not trying to be

4. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    I was feeling good especially when Bulaga went down but then I remembered Rodgers has been sacked over 50 times more than once the last few years & I believe it's been over 200 the last 5 years. If there's 1 QB that doesn't get panicked into miscues by OL woes, it's Rodgers.

Jennings leaving won't be much drop off if any...possibly even better without him. If we get any comfort it will be on their defensive side of the ball where there's issues. Still the team to beat IMO...

Minnie doesn't make me too concerned basically cuz of Ponder. He's always a hurried throw away from disaster & Peterson can run for 3000 & I still think they can be had.

I'm with JABF where we'll surprise a lot of people & don't think our ceiling's an 8-8 season. I'm can see at least 10, if not 11, wins.

Anyone want some of this great Kool-Aid I've been drinking, pass your glass...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,623ß
  6. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,623ß
    Actually, you know what...i dont even care.

If you want to make your own sig, then go make your own sig. Knock yourself out. Dont take the one i worked on and edit it, thats a slap in the face, and highly disrespectful. If you dont like the sig i made you, then make your own.

• Like Like x 1
  7. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,770ß
    lot of things have to work before I start thinking we can take the div. I know what GB is, even w/the inj's. I know what Minny is, even w/Ponder. I don't have a clue what the Bears are with Long/Mills on the right side or w/the new D scheme sanz BU and a rookie MLB.

The first qtr of this season is pretty rough, lets see how the team handles that before we go thinking we can take the cookie from the Packers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Benj and anyone else who seems to have forgotten,...its pretty much been since '07 the Bears O has been struggling .

IMHO The Bears have been in every game since 2010,..cept maybe the 2011 season
    Reg season the Pack's got the lead 3-1 with one more win in their belt from the 2010 NFCG

Its not like they steam rolled us like their Once Great Bear Killer Favre did

TRUST ME ,... A Defense can get inside Rodgers head

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    GB's potential downfall will be on D & that FG unit long before it'll be Rodgers & that offense...

• Like Like x 3
  10. BearJim

BearJim Veteran
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    114ß
    Good post 99. I like the way u think. I think it's totally possible we win the division. I also think we could end up 8-8 with our schedule. Either way I think we will be a better football team this year & we're definitely on the right track.

• Like Like x 2