Green Bay is looking vulnerable this year. I think we retake the NFC-N Championship.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Aug 28, 2013.

1. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I don't think we'll win NFC-N I think we can end as 2th for sure. I think our schedule is too brutal for us to finish first place. This is ofcause with the knowlegde of Long and Mills being starters and having a damn good rookie year.

2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Lifes full of slaps in the face ,.. I stated I didn't want to bother you ,..figuring you were busy but oh well ,.. that went right over your head ,.. yeah let's hi jack a smack the Pack thread over a text on sig ,..

So sorry ,..I believe I have resolved that no harm no foul ,.. but your statements here ,.. are totally asinine and unnecessary

#22 Nakoma1, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    WE HAVE A WINNER ! ! ! !

offense too TARK OH YEAH no doubt ,...I can see Rodgers eating the turf as much,... where Mickey-Mac-McCarthy will then redesign plays for him to roll out more ,... and in being on the run for his life for once , he'll surely launch some up for grabs ,... PIC 6's even,..OR he could get laid out few times right before he reaches the sidelines or slides and ends up coughing few up as well

Lending to his new found nickname "Rattled Erin"

#23 Nakoma1, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. MPbears68

MPbears68 Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,170ß
    I don't understand where people are getting idea that our schedule is so "brutal" this year. It isn't. It's middle-ground average.

The NFCN is a tough division with 3 playoff capable teams (if you really think Minny is one, which I don't due to their QB limitations). Our rivals play the same teams home and away that we do.

The AFCN is weak. Cincy and Baltimore are the only teams who could finish with an above-500 record. Cincy is QB-limited and Balt is injury/FA-depleted. We have those 2 BETTER teams in that division BOTH AT HOME. Cleveland and Pitt aren't going anywhere this year. Our division rivals play the same 4 teams.

The NFCE sucks. 9 wins, 10 for sure will take the division. Once again, we have the two "better" teams, Dallas & NYG, at home. Philly sucks and is looking at a 4-5 win season. Washington has potential to repeat and will be a tough away game but that depends a lot on whether RG3 is/stays healthy and avoids a sophomore slump as defenses learn how to play him better. Like Minnesota, I can easily see the 'skins regress a little this year. Our division rivals play the same teams.

The two other games are against NO at home and St. Louis on the road. Both decent but both unbalanced (NO has a poor D, St.L has a weak O unless Bradford/Austin get hot). 1-1 is very reasonable to do there. Our rivals have to play a tougher schedule since they finished higher last year. Green Bay gets SF on the road (likely a loss) and Atlanta at home (quite possibly another loss). Minny gets Seattle and Tampa. I don't see either one doing better than 1-1.

So where is this exceptionally tough schedule people keep talking about? It's actually just average in difficulty.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    Well it might be me but I think it's pretty scary. I might overrate some teams because of their previously achivements like NO. I still don't think that's a walk in the park like Browns.
    The must wins games for me: Rams, Browns and Eagles.
    In favor of the Bears but won't be easy game: Cowboys, Lions, Benegals and Steelers.
    50/50: Vikings, Ravens, Saints, Redskins
    Bears not being favorites: Packers and Giants

To me this schedule is harder than last years on paper IMO. But I can ofcause be wrong and I do hope I am!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sharky

Sharky Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    I dont care if we win the division, i just wanna beat them once. And as someone else point out, minnesota rebuilt their team in less then 2 years and are a QB away form being ultimately dangerous. If they were smart they would check out that kid San Fran cut to who Harhbaugh had a hard on for but cut him to make roster space

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

The element of surprise will be by far ,...the Bears BIGGEST WEAPON this season BOOK It

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

IF he's this good,... Phil may snatch him up after tonights's game ,... if not sooner Maybe they get a deal done with Webb and Phil goes to work on this

9. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    558ß
    GB big concern is the Oline against both Detroit and us. Rogers is going to be needing get ball out fast this year so we'll see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

Oh he'll be getting it out fast alright ,.... real fast like
    Cough,... Cough,... Choke... Choke ,..Pic,...Pic ;)

BOOK IT ! ! ! !

• Like Like x 1