Green Bay

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by MIKETOUHY, Sep 30, 2013.

1. MIKETOUHY

MIKETOUHY

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Do you think we stand a chance with them?

The reason why I ask is due to our loss against The Lions yesterday and they're generally not great themselves unless they're doing well this year and I don't know how The Pack is doing so far.
  2. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +726 / 2 / -0

I do, but still will close. Detroit DL is better than GB even though GB has some great players. The real difference is that Rogers can carve us up even more with no pass rush. So I am less worried about the DL but more about their passing game.
  3. MPbears68

MPbears68

Ratings:
    +818 / 1 / -0
    How many times is Cutler going to turn the ball over?

0-1: I think we have a good chance to beat them, especially at home
    2: probably a loss
    3+: no chance
  4. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,270 / 3 / -6
    Detroit became a dangerous team when they added a running game. They might be the team to beat in the NFCN, not the packers
  5. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    As of today, no we don't stand a chance against GB because Cutler is a mental midget. But I'm going to take a wait and see approach in terms of what Cutler does the next few weeks.

If Cutler plays like shit against the Saints at home, then you can rest assured that it is confirmed that Cutler is in fact a headcase, much to SOULMAN's chagrin. He has to respond with a stellar performance against Brees. If not, then lets not kid ourselves anymore about this Clown Cutler. Do not let this Vandy dipshit hold the franchise hostage simply because of a great arm. If he can't step it up now, then there is no one out there that can fix this dipshit QB.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jbunch14

jbunch14

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    I really don't understand why you always have to be so derogatory and insulting. Cutler had a stinker yesterday, but he is no mental midget, as you portray. I am not a Cutler homer, and I can constructive criticize him when it is necessary. If he does show more of the same tendencies during this year that he has in the past, then I would be open to making a change if Emery and Trestman identify a good prospect in the draft. I just don't have any idea why you are constantly making inflammatory statements about Cutler, and others. Do you remember what our QB situation has been here for the last 30 years?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Cutler is a mental midget. Hence why he has a 15-30 record against teams above .500. You're not going to cry because I said that right? Because if so, you should put me on ignore because your butthurt is embarrassing.
  8. jbunch14

jbunch14

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    No need for ignore. Internet tough guys don't bother me.