Greg Gabriel; Names the 5 Top Safeties...............

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Apr 20, 2014.

1. DavidL

DavidL Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +775 / 7 / -26
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,340ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    If this guy's assessment is right about where these 5 will go in the draft, then the Bears should take Dix or Pryor at #14 if available. If not, then draft best available DL in first round and best available safety in second round. That's my vote.

2. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +381 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    171ß
    Soulman, Dummers are people too :P

• Like Like x 1
  3. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,917 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    713ß
    People yes. Musicians no. :7 1 52[1]: :rofl2:

Actually it's pretty standard joke and there are plenty about guitarists and bassist too. Over time I'll use some of those too. Although I do play guitar as well I've been a bassist most of my musical life so the drummer is actually my best friend. He's the guy I have to lock in with when I play. So I love a great drummer because he makes my job easier. But that doesn't mean I can't tell jokes at their expense. They sure as hell do at mine. LOL

You want a bassist joke. How does a bassist count to ten? "One, Five, One, Five".

Guitarist joke. How can you tell there's a guitarist at the door? "The knock gets louder".