Grizz's Mock

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Grizzblue, Mar 12, 2014.

1. butkus3595

butkus3595 Position Coach
    Member of the Month

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I'd be happy with that draft.

2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

He needs another year of two Ric and I suspect that we are going to see some marginal improvement. There was not a sole on that defense that looked good last year, combined with being a rookie I think we have to wait and see with an open mind.

3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    Member of the Month DBS Writer

Ya the D sucked last year as a whole, but Bostic and Greene were embarassingly bad, rookie or not.
    I'm not saying they cannot improve, but assuming they'll improve enough to be competent starters is poor judgement imo.

4. little bear

little bear Head Coach

That's why I wanted Arthur Brown in the first place. He didn't have a great season either, but he looks like he's got more upside than Bostic.

5. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    Member of the Month DBS Writer

Ogletree and Warford together are greater then Long and Bostic; unless Long moves to L or R T, then that changes the equation but the current OC believes the G's are more important then the T's for his scheme so I don't see that happening.