GUT FEELINGS

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Nakoma1, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    WELL ,..... so far,.... I feel it's been All Vanilla on the offensive side of the ball ,. as I feel Trestman is holding his cards in close ,... which serves the element of surprise approach to the 2013 season rather well,..WHICH will give the Bears an upper hand so to speak

In seeing how the D & ST are playing thus far,... Personally I feel the Bears stand a darned good chance at matching last year's mark of 10 - 6,... can they do more??? well 11-5 isn't all that far out of reach now is it ? My dig on the 2013 season 11-5 what are yours ?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,764 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    875ß
    I have a guy feeling there will be a major freakout by this board within the first three weeks of the season, all faith will be lost, people will be banned, and overreaction will be the culprit.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,211 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,061ß
    You really have to try to get banned here. I think we give SEVERAL warnings, including personal contact to deescalate their attacks.

I do have a feeling no matter what happens, fans won't like what they see.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChiCityBears

ChiCityBears Veteran

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    There can be a riot, several hangings, police shootings of unarmed protesters, and many Trayvoning pics posted.

5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,764 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    875ß
    Totally concur. I even felt bad for the mods after the NFC Championship loss to GB. While that day totally did suck, I think it was Loki telling a poster named "Mike Holmgren" he can't curse on here that provided the only highlight. Well, ole Mike said "I can say whatever the **** I want" and hasn't been heard from since, hahaha. Then there was that situation with the Dutch, if anyone remembers....

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  6. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,730 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    786ß
    My gut feeling is that I'm encouraged by what I see with the team but I'm worried about opening day. We are playing a damn good team in Cincy with a killer DL and good overall defense. I expect our O (and OL especially) to struggle coming out of the gate with all the changes being pretty fresh. I hope Tresty has some good gameplan moves up his sleeve (roll outs, boots, quick hits) to help protect the OL and that Jay doesn't just sit in the pocket too long, get sacked repeatedly, and force bad throws/picks. I fully expect that some missed blocking assignments and even jailbreaks are gonna happen. It will probably be a rough start to the season scoring-wise.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but our D and STs are going to have to make some plays and keep it to a 17-14 type of game.

7. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox Position Coach

Ratings:
    +349 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    103ß
    My gut is telling me to drop a deuce.

8. Papa_Bear_7

Papa_Bear_7 Veteran

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    84ß
    Is that a metaphor for this coming season?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Akuma2000

Akuma2000 Veteran
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    62ß
    I think the Bears will surprise everyone this year in the new offense and don't think it'll suffer as much as many people think it will, the offense might start off slow but I believe it'll pick up steam as the weeks go on and offensive points will be scored every game (not just FG's).......I know it's still preseason but if the Bears stay relatively healthy this team can go 10-6 or 11-5 and contend for the NFC North division title and give the Pukers a run for their money (can't wait for that first Bears/Pukers game).

• Like Like x 1
  10. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox Position Coach

Ratings:
    +349 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    103ß
    Nope. Just had to poop.

• Like Like x 1