hand claps for Chico

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by riczaj01, Nov 18, 2013.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,141ß
    Ratings:
    +4,551 / 10 / -8
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    For a guy that after a 1-3 start, and squarely on the hot seat, contract to Ron Rivera for probably saving his job. They've rattled off 5 straight wins, Cam seems to have finally started to get it and that D is straight nasty, #1 in the NFL.

Good for you Chico, I'm happy for him and any success he has, minus games vs Chicago.

• Like Like x 1
  2. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    796ß
    Ratings:
    +1,602 / 0 / -3
    Yeah, I thought Chico was a goner for sure. Hell, if the Giants get to .500 it'll definitely be a head scratching year.

3. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    920ß
    Ratings:
    +2,772 / 8 / -10
    [​IMG]

As cheesy as that picture is, once Ron quit being so conservative with his playcalling, the nickname stuck and is actually helping his popularity.

This is a really funny part of the ESPN article this picture was featured in:

They slightly tease him with it, but KNOW not to cross "that line"

4. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,141ß
    Ratings:
    +4,551 / 10 / -8
    I have a bet Chico wouldn't be afraid to go a round or two w/most those guys, and I'm going to guess he has a few "work outs" from Buddy and Ditka that aren't so much fun for anyone that crosses the line.