here's a QB to check out almost 300lb

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Ojibway Bob, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob Veteran
    SuperFan

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    All I got to say is wow lol

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...campaign=programming-national2?is_shared=true

It's always nice to have a big, durable quarterback—one who can take a bone-jarring sack and pop right back up, or maybe even shrug it off altogether.

However, Hugh Freeze and the Ole Miss Rebels might be taking that to a whole other level.

Joe Student of Busted Coverage spotted Jeremy Liggins, a junior college transfer quarterback for the Rebels, who began spring practice this week right around 300 pounds. His official Ole Miss bio lists him as a6'3", 296-pound athlete.

2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris DaBears Ditka

Unless he can play DT....NEXT

3. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

:rofl2: Who was that kid from Louisville a few years ago that went about 280lbs? This kid even one ups him. LOL

If he ever makes it as a starting QB at Ole Miss maybe they'll make a movie about him too like they did with Michael Oher. Only instead of calling it "Blindside" I'd suggest "Buzz Off, I'll Protect My Own Blindside". :4_15_1[1]:

4. BearDownUnder

BearDownUnder Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  5. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

6. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

"The Hefty Lefty"

• Like Like x 1
  7. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

And now he's even more than just hefty shorty. He's downright fat. "The Pillsbury Throw Boy" indeed.