How fixated on Defense do we get

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Mar 8, 2014.

1. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +597 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    466ß
    I ask this because really good offensive players could fall in the various rds. I was playing that mock draft thing at fanspeak and have seen Robinson OT sitting there several times. I do not know how realistic it is but a top 5 or 6 and definetely an upgrade that we could use. Hard to say no, Not real hapy with the DE but got a top OT for the right side who can move to the left if need be, QB in training, and OG to learn Center for next yr. Top CB, many had Roby as Top CB before the season, Good DT stop the run, not sure on Uko as he is more of a 3-4 DE but he was there so,... Sunseri overlooked as he played with Dix. Takes to good safeties to make 1 look as good as Dix.

Ealy and Donald both sitting there at 1 but had to see how it worked taking OT. With Ratliff and Peae signed we need a rotation guy and if Melton signs this may not be so extreme. Keep an open mind I guess. I am not proposing we do this but Robinson and Halapio at Center could solidify the OL for years to come with what we already have and give us Depth which we need as we are just an injury away from problem on the O-line IMHO

upload_2014-3-8_11-19-49.png
  2. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +597 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    466ß
    Conventional wisdom and what we expect. Better DT, and a ILB, not sure as a team we are better.
    upload_2014-3-8_11-50-52.png
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob Veteran SuperFan

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    46ß
    :36_1_55[1]: