Hype draft prospects thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Oct 27, 2013.

1. DavidL

DavidL Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +638 / 5 / -22
    ßearz ßuckz:
    598ß
    Right. Hopefully, this website will keep this updated after combine, Senior Bowl, etc.
  2. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox Position Coach

Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    41ß
    Everyone knows Clowney, but his teammate Kelcy Quarles has been a complete and utter beast, this season. 3-tech DT/3-4 pressure DE.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. zelezo vlk

zelezo vlk Veteran

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Is attention being given to Clowney making him look better than he already is?
  4. lklrlolnlilklsox

Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    41ß
    No, he's a true stud.
  5. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +185 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    288ß
    Gentlemen,

It is frikin halloween ... Show me a SUPERBOWL RING in the meantime.
  6. lklrlolnlilklsox

Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    41ß
    Let me know when they come in bears form, again.
  7. stonehouse91

stonehouse91 Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

Don't go by production, particularly with DL, if no one else can rush then it's easy for opposing teams to neutralize one guy. Clowney's issues are way overblown, when a guy is in the spotlight for a while people start nitpicking. Remember people knocking Cam Newton for his "fake smile" the list goes on for stupid issues to pick out of a player.

With DL it should be all about who do you notice the most. However, I think we're solid with DE's, I like Bass a lot, no idea how we stole him, Shea will continue to be frustratingly inconsistent, CWashington has a high ceiling, also I think Wootton gets resigned because the Bears have been so patient, he went to Northwestern, also the Bears will likely value him more than other teams knowing how versatile and his impact in general.

DT seems to be the only gaping hole, but Melton and Collins are likely to be resigned given their injuries and that the Bears will likely want them back. In the draft at DT The only one who I believe is a fit and available is Anthony Johnson and possibly Will Sutton. I don't see all that many holes on this team aside from depth, which is the reason for the inconsistent play.

CB could be one, Vernett from TCU is the shutdown kinda guy, Roberson is the better zone player and play skills. There's actually a good class of DB's in 2014, Ifo E-O, Roberson, Kyle Fuller seem all possibilities, I'm just not sure how much value the Bears will place on CB's.