I BELIEVE ! ! ! Do you ! ! !

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Nakoma1, Sep 21, 2013.

1. GBlaze23

GBlaze23 Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    As good as the season is going so far, please, don't ever ever EVER encourage Nak. It's like giving a retard meth. Bad things will happen around here.

2. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods.
    Staff Member SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    802ß
    Fair warning. If you've got an issue with anyone, keep it in the PM's or take it to the bar scene. We won't tolerate personal attacks on anyone, and this isn't taking sides. You can't swing at someone, and you can't retaliate either.

I'll add you can always put someone on ignore. Best feature of the site. Us it.

3. dachuckster

dachuckster Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    928ß
    I have just started Trestman's book. I don't think that he was ready for this step at any earlier time. He has gone through some really gut wrenching changes and I believe that the Marc Trestman that we see today is fundamentally different from the Marc Trestman of 5 or 7 years ago.

4. billatter

billatter Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    238ß
    Those five years in the CFL seasoned Trestman as a HC. All of the major challenges of being a HC in pro football exist in both leagues. In some respects, being a HC in the CFL is tougher than the NFL. Montreal was an opportunity to develop as a HC without the scrutiny and the pressure of the NFL, where the patience level for failure is often far shorter. I doubt he would've made the move quicker.

BTW, I wouldn't recommend the CFL route for the majority of NFL wannabe HCs. Trestman proved to be an exception.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    892ß

We should have dumped both lovie and Ja 5 years ago. I have very few nice words to say about this clowns over the last couple of years.

6. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:

Ya don't have to tell me ,... I know your stance on the issue

Preach it 4th,... as a reminder ,... PREACH IT !!!

7. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    I see a lot of praise for Trestman but its the Bears defense and their 14pts that bailed this team out. Offense simply sputtered at times and not enough plays were made in that 2nd half. 170yds passing isn't going to cut it.

8. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,182ß
    If only the Steelers were able to give up 400+ passing yards like the Bears defense did

9. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    What's funny is that the Bears defense is better than the Steelers defense. But we saw just how much better Big Ben is than Cutler. For all the yardage the Bears D gave up...they get turnovers and put points on the board at critical times. And not many defenses can do that in this league but ours can.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,182ß
    Yes, but if you do not let them get all those yards, the Steelers are not in position to score.

So don't praise the defense too much