I don't like Rosenbloom, but this article nails it

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Sep 18, 2013.

1. BradMustersGhost

Ratings:
    +400 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...go-bears-rosenbloom-20130918,0,4343939.column

Sure the guy is an uber-troll, but I think this article pretty much sums up our concerns. Eventually, blaming the condition of the field, or the effectiveness of the other team's OL, or the fact that a guy was sick,etc...well, it is going to wear thin. Let's hope we don't feel the need to incessantly revert to "excuse of the week mode" for our DL this season. It would be nice if they showed up against Pittsburgh on Sunday night. Real nice. Shea? Pep? Melton? Corey? We know you guys frequent this message board. I am calling ya'll out! :3_8_11v[1]:

2. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    165ß
    I'm actually surprised that the DL has not done well yet. I don't expect it to remain this way. BUT, I would not mind seeing Washington in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,991 / 4 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,336ß
    The team needs game reps now more than anything, and that will come. I've said this all off-season - that we need to understand that this team underwent significant changes. That comes at an initial cost. It isn't reasonable to assume that a team with this much change is going to be operating like a fine Swiss watch after 2 games.

Regarding the DL. Understand that Pep was sick to the point they sent him home from practice, and Melton is coming off an injury. It's not "making excuses" to understand that they weren't 100%. It's reality.

For all those out on the ledge after 2 wins, I've got news for ya. The sky isn't falling. Get a grip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BradMustersGhost

Ratings:
    +400 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    mdbearz, if the ends continue to struggle, I am with you 100%. Give the kid a shot to show what he can do. Make it real simple for him...tell him to "Kill the QB" and see if he can do it.

5. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    Rosenbozo is simply a idiot trying to sell papers. I refuse to give any credibility to his rants as they are simply that ...... rants from a runt !

• Like Like x 2
  6. BradMustersGhost

Ratings:
    +400 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    even a runt like Rosenbozo can be correct every now and again, omc. What are those sayings about broken clocks and blind squirrels?! ;) At this point, we might have to line you up in the wide-9 to generate a pass rush, omc!

7. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    CORRECT in who's court ? in who's opinion ?? yours?
    [​IMG]

ahhhhhh t he sporting heads,... Gotta love them and the contempt they breed

NOT

8. BradMustersGhost

Ratings:
    +400 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    whose, not who's. It helps to avoid errors when criticizing others. Just a tip.

9. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    Maybe 40 years ago but spinal stenosis is not generating a pass rush from me these days. 20 years of Rugby saw to that!

10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

Ywaaaaaaawn

Stick to the issue at hand ,...Chief ;)

Rosey's opinion and any of the other pot stirring media type's,... are as worthless as a POS

UNLESS yer a Packer fan and play shuffleboard with cow chips

• Like Like x 1