if Da BEARS go at least 10 - 6 ???,... WHO ARE THE 6

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Nakoma1, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Many of us have hoped for , predicted,... speculated even for the Bears to at least reach and match Lovie's final season winning record of 10 -6
    My take on this ,...early on I have predicted a division split across the board,...meaning the whole NFC North goes 3-3
    CURRENTLY the ONLY team I see putting their wins in jeopardy are the Queens losing to the Browns ??? REALLY??? Factor this in if you like. If you feel like reaching to 11-5 ,,....12- 4 even GO FOR IT It
    Anywhoooo

OKAY So if the the Division does split WHO do you see as the other 3 losses for the Bears Approaching this with a NFC split ,...AND If you like ADD ANOTHER win if you think the Vikings drop all their division games

MY TAKE I'm up to 11-5 Since the Bears beat the Bengals as I had that as a loss early on So the other 2 maybe 3 team they can/ might lose to It is much harder to say now with the way this team has come out played under the new regime WHICH should make for more interesting discussion
    • SAINTs Going to be a close though
    • SKINS on the road IMHO the Bears will be playing a better Skins team AND RG III unlike the team the Packers/ Lions just played
    • RAVENS maybe

DISCUSS
  2. Sharky

Sharky Veteran

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    i dont see 10-6 maybe more like 12-4 or 13-3

losses will be

GB
    Minn
    NO
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jbunch14

jbunch14 Veteran

Ratings:
    +177 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    99ß
    I see the Bears sweeping the Lions and the Vikes, and splitting with the Pack. There is one loss. They lose to the Saints at home, as they are very good and pissed off. That's two. They lose to the Ravens. That's three. Decent chance they lose to the Cowboys or the Redskins, but not both. That's four. The fact that they play the best teams on the slate at home is a big advantage for the Bears. Saints, Cowboys, and Ravens at home. If they make it to the break at 6-1 they will go 12-4 and win the division.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Yes Jabz injuries are key

BUt let's not forget the Lions and Packers have to play each other,... and NEXT up for the Pack are the Lions,... Rodgers too can be added to this injured equation,... IF,... think about it now,.. can you picture a grumbled Suh playing the Packers and Rodgers after having lost to the Bears ?? hmmm

Packers are having their issues again with keeping the many healthy ,...their secondary and running backs ,.. let alone them holding on to the ball.

I know as well as the next guy if Cutty goes down the season's pretty much a wrap ,..

I m throwing this up since we've seen a somewhat improved Bears team,... for us discuss who they may or may not be losing to ,.... ALL injuries aside of course
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  5. CuBear

CuBear Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Metradome and Lambeu??....yes....but we got the Saints on the bogus Soldier Field turf at home!.....14 and 2
  6. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +758 / 4 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    634ß
    I think the bye week is going to be a tough one to win.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,058 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,783ß
    Bye weeks are tough. Some will blame Peppers for not getting enough sacks on the bye week. I'll blame it on the Melton injury. Others will say Jay's "body language" during the bye week was the problem.

But knowledgeable fans will blame Jerry Angelo. He never could do anything worthwhile on a bye week :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,726 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,088ß
    Saints
    Giants
    @Packers
    @Vikings
    Cowboys
    @Eagles
  9. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +758 / 4 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    634ß
    When DB54 was on here he had such a hard on for Angelo, Everyday he had some half ass story on how great this guy was at drafting. Over and over he would use the few good points of Angelo and totally ignore the bad points of Angelo. Of course slamming Angelo would piss off DB54. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I smell a law suit coming on :D

OH Wait ,... But ,...;)
  11. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +717 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    431ß
    If we do not have a better record than last year I will consider this year a colossal failure. Much better players on the O side with the D essentially same team with some minor upgrades along with the better coaching. So I still like my prediction at the beginning of the year 13-3 if we aren't I will be sorely disappointed.
  12. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    33ß
    I like the ravens, lions, GB, and saints as losses. So 12-4 for me.
  13. MikeGolf97

MikeGolf97 Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    46ß
    This is a good question, Going into week 4 we are starting to see how these teams are playing out. unless major injuries happen I am seeing 13-3 is not far fetched.Plus our hardest games are at home.

@lions- tough road game but very winnable
    Saints- at Chicago evens the field but this is one of my losses
    Giants- Win
    @skins- Win
    @packer- goona call this a loss
    Lions- at home will be a big win
    Ravens- Once again I like our odds here in Chicago but gonna say loss
    @rams- win
    @queens- win
    Cowboys- look like the best in the east but we will still win.
    @browns- win
    @eagles-win
    Packers- we might not even need to win at this point but like us at home-win