Information Overload ! 2014 Chicago Bears

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Jul 19, 2014.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +192 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    356ß
    OK I cant keep track of everthing that everbody is feeding us.

We have our Soulman, Benji, and BSBears ...

its going off the charts man ...

Alotta of this is the same message in a new thread that is overwelming.

Wheres Loki ? Cant we keep it down to specific areas of concern ?

i.e. Posts about LINEBACKERS can be condensed to one thread. Etc.

I want the information but dammit its being spread thru out Christs creation!

How about if we create some threads concerning ONE area of the TEAM and post them there?

SAFETYS ! Sonbody start a Safetys thread and we will post all Safety threads to that point.

The alternative is boggaling ... and its only going to get worse when Training camp starts.

Theres no way in hell you can pick up on 50 different threads when its all the same issue.

Compact them. Otherwise we lose focus.
  2. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,835 / 6 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,495ß
    :10 7 6[1]: Dizzying ain't it?

I don't know about you but around here I get paid by the word so fuck you! You've got $4 mil coming your way from Nigeria. I don't! :rofl2:

:guinness:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +726 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    685ß
    LOL..... Deep Thoughts for a shallow mind. Seriously though I just added another pre-camp battle to the LB final roster thread.

I broke them out so they could be added to and have the positions discussed in more details. Made sense with all the predictions coming out. The down side of it is you miss some of the interchangeability of keeping one less LB for instance and adding a Lineman, so you lose the total count. In my shallow mind it is easier to concentrate on a position than all the positions. Just sayin
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +192 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    356ß
    LOL! Yeah it is dizzying, I only get to look at things for a few minutes at a time so it is alot to take in. I want to read them all but theres too many at times.
    Yep thats what Im sayin , maybe for the time being we could have threads by position. LB thread, QB thread, etc.

Heres the other thing and Im guilty of it ... I post a thread about a news article only to find it already posted. I wonder if we should add in the writers name and date of the article on the thread headline ?

This is going to get hot and heavy once Training Camp opens and if we can cut down on repetitiveniss I think it will save everyone a lot of time. Just sayin.
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,835 / 6 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,495ß
    Whenever I cut and paste from another source I always try to do it with the source, the author and the date in the post. I don't know about the legality issue but to me that's just the ethically correct way to do it giving credit where credit is due.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +192 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    356ß
    Yeah Im going to do that with the writers name and date of the article in the

thread Headline. Saves time and less repeats.