Interesting Interview with Brian Urlacher (video).............

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,729 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,101ß
    Some kids are cry babies, and some kids curse mom and dad for telling them its past their bed time.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +717 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    431ß
    Bears organization "we don't want to disrespect Brian so lets have you guys give us an offer instead of us doing it."
    Brians response "well if you're saying you don't want to disrespect me you probably already have."

This negotiation is going to go far.
    So my interpretation so no matter what your counteroffer or whatever you do will disrespect me. By the way I know I'm at end of my career and my play is not like it use to be but, I think it's just fair if I try to fuk you over one more year on new contract because I think I owe to the organization.

You know Brian it's a 2 way street have sit down tell them your expectations. Like you're telling this guy instead doing it through your dumbass agent. Have a fricking pair and do your own dirty work straight up like a man so you don't have to deal with this issue for rest of your retirement. I'm sure Emery would have given you a sit down if you requested it. No you're just too damn egotistical to separate yourself from the deal and say what would be fair for all parties involved. It's just too bad you, your agent and Phil couldn't all sit at table and just talk like normal people and work this out. Now we the Bear fans have to play this BS he said she said grab ass games for rest of your fricking retirement. It's not even 6 months of your retirement and I am already tired all the BS.

By the way I'ma big fan can you sign my football...?
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    LACH = DRAMA QUEEN ???

Who woulda thought ??

sign him up here goshdarned it ! !
  4. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,634 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    691ß
    I'm going out on a limb here, but: Jay Cutler was publicly indifferent, AT BEST, with the firing of Lovie Smith ("sometimes a change is good"), while Lovie's guys threw tantrums with the news. With the "rumors" of other players hating Cutler, and Brandon Marshall saying McCown had to be the "go between" for Tice (who was another of Lovie's guys), there very well could have been some disharmony between the old guard and guys like Cutler.
  5. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

HB ,...Lets not forget the face of the franchise concept,... as it was Slacks,....then Cutty comes to town

THIS is one of things I'm driving at and talking about when I say this I see THIS TEAM BECOMING ONE COMPLETE UNIT

SHIT in 85 HB ,.... there were a ton of characters on that team Offense and Defense , with Lovie there only seemed to be ONE for the most part until Cutty got here .

IMHO there's always enough room for more than one at the top,especially in a team sport ,... the camaraderie, and antics of the 85ersz proves that.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,170 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,589ß
    Perhaps he actually did call Cutler a "pussy" when they first made the trade as we had heard.

He and Cutty apparently did not really care for each other as Cutler did not seem to mind or care that Urlacher was gone or retired.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,170 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,589ß
    I wonder what Soul would say about Cutler "disrespecting" Urlacher like this.....
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I do remember this chit
    Say it were true,.. kick this up a notch Benj,...WHO let this fester ?? Lovie ?? JA ??? the franchise as a whole ??

that was BS what Slacks supposedly said and thats about when I started losing respect the guy

OR was it Wade talking shit ??

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/29/bobby-wade-says-urlacher-thinks-cutlers-a-pussy/

9. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,691 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,867ß
    ESPN Chicago played more of that interview, and BU actually talked about how much he actually liked KO as the starting QB for the Bears, said he felt he did win games for them, and said he did the best job he could for the D in that he didn't turn the ball over, was that a swipe at the Cutlinator? Wonder how Sheepman feels about that part of BU's interview?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,634 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    691ß
    Speaking as a sheep, myself, I think Brian Urlacher was right for insinuating that Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus weren't that good, since they never reached the playoffs. I think he was right for calling Cutler a ****** and for thinking Kyle Orton is a superior player to Jay Cutler.

Jeez, you guys thought my hero worship of Chad Pennington was bad...lol
    • Like Like x 3
  11. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +717 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    431ß
    If Urlacher thinks Orton should have been the starter then he obviously will never be a coach. 2nd I'm glad Emery fired the right people and not Cutler that would have been a major catastrophe. He saw who the problem people were after only a short year on the job and knew exactly what he was going to build around. Sorry Lovie and Tice building around your inabilities to develop players or create game plans made it an easy decision for Emery.
  12. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Man i sure hope the Bears whooooop the Vikes

AND I MEAN whooop Them QUEENS 3 - 5 Sacks on Ponder ..... A Maybe a Pic 6 a couple of AP Fumble ,.... then a couple casual runs by Forte, 1 by Bush even ,... ,.. Cutty peppering the Queens endzone with TD receptions to Marsh, Ashlon, BOTH Bennets,..

Oh sorry was there another topic here he he he ;)
  13. butka

butka Veteran

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
    Urlacher has always had this diva element to him. I'm surprised so many are just finally picking up on it. The guy had always been condescending to the media and fans. They would shun players that didn't fit in their click (i.e. Ced Benson). I never understood why people were so enamored with him. He was a great player for us, but people made him to be something that he wasn't.
    • Like Like x 2