It was fun to see a dirty uniform again!

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JoeBear, Nov 18, 2013.

1. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    601ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Look at the smile on the guys face laying in the mud. That's what it's all about. Games should be required to be played on fields like that or snow. It would reduce the speed of hits and running thereby reducing the number of injuries.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a_miljan

a_miljan Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    722ß
    yes, remember that scene from Lock Up (Stallone)... I wish we had Eclipse (Pep was close)

3. 4dabers

4dabers Pro-Bowler
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    614ß
    I too loved watching the game. Throw the "fancy" passing game out the window and let the big boys play some smash mouth old school football. It was pretty cool to watch, but as a resident of down state Illinois, I was reminding myself that the storm that was going through Chicago had left massive damage in towns that I KNEW and know people that live there. In fact, we spent a bit of time in OUR basement as well, but thankfully, we were missed. More than 500 families in Washington, IL are now without their homes along with many in some of the other towns around Peoria, and still more farther south in Illinois. Six people lost their lives to that storm, so some of the "cool" was a bit lost on me and I'm sure thousands of others.