Jim Schwartz: Game against the Bears is 'pivotal'

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Nov 7, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,507 / 0 / -0
    We may look back on this 2-game stretch (GB last week & Detroit this week) as the turning point for winning this year's NFC-N championship. A win Sunday won't be easy because Detroit is a very tough team this year & they've beaten us once already this season. But if we come out of that game with a win, I believe we will be the division champions this year.

[​IMG]

2. A-11

A-11

Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    Man that's a tough one. There is only 100% and if you give it sometimes you loose focus. 100% effort I get, but that doesn't mean some things can't hold more value.
    I like both Trestman/Marshall's take and Schwartz/Suh/Bush/Burleson's take.

What I like most though is the "/" showcasing team work.

All noise, but gets things amped correctly. Personally I can care about three games. The two with Green Bay because of the history and the Super Bowl. The rest are just practice and road blocks along the way. As a coach, I can see you selling it either way.
  3. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +728 / 2 / -0
    The Lions want this game bad and they are a good team. This will not be easy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros SuperFan

Ratings:
    +3,327 / 8 / -0
    Who cares what they think about this game? Show up and play it. It will all be decided on Sunday. I really hate the media, they do way too much frivolous talking, trying to sensationalize everything so they can get that yummy ad revenue from having more viewers/readers.
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,507 / 0 / -0
    The team that wins this game is in the driver's seat to win the division championship. With Rodgers out in Green Bay, it's time to make hay here with a win. This is a HUGE game.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    ITS OUR HOUSE !!

7. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    Sombody once said to me : "Hey Jackie what the fuck are you a BEARS fan for?"

Because of days that are coming.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DavidL

DavidL SuperFan

Ratings:
    +465 / 2 / -3
    If Lions win, they get the tie-breaker if both teams finish 10-6. That's the scenario I worry about.
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Ratings:
    +1,942 / 8 / -2
    This game has more potential good for Chicago than Detroit, and here's why: Aaron Rodgers is aiming his return at the game against Detroit. Bears win here, and Detroit faces another division loss, giving the Bears all the momentum needed to win the division. I think taking into account that crowd noise was absolutely a factor in why the Bears o-line had their worst game of the season, being at home is a major factor for us. Also, despite all our injuries, our secondary is the healthiest they've been all season, so Peanut has a better chance of covering Johnson. Let's just pray the linebackers show the same progress game-to-game, that they did towards the end of the Packers game.
    • Winner Winner x 1