J'Marcus Webbs Facebook "Goodbye"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Adibear, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Adibear

Adibear Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    J'Marcus Webb
    This fan page has always been about exchanging my experiences with yours. I'm no different than many of you. I wake up and I go to sleep. I have bad days and good ones. I'm a man who wants to keep it real with you and I've never wanted to change that. I realize this is an experience most football players don't share with people outside of our NFL profession. Being a football player is not an easy task, but that is my profession. I welcome all of the comments, but I'm not in the business of hurling back hurtful comments to anyone. Yes, I know there are very unhappy people who creep on pages just to get noticed, so they say rude things, but I"m not one to go "back and forth" with all of that nonsense. There are too many fun experiences to share between us. I chose what experiences to share with you and I keep those choices light and fun.

I"m moving on to a new team soon. Join me as I take another step towards my destiny. I'll continue to follow all of you too. I love hearing about grandmas, baby births, refrigerators, and all of your interests.

Special thanks to DTG(Drunken Tail Gator),and all of you for following JWebb Nation for so long. Fred Mitchell from the Tribune has been one great stand-up guy. I never got a change to sit with Sean Jensen, but I've always liked him. Vaugh McClure is another one I wanted to sit with too. Sorry guys. Thanks to @HarryCarays and Beth Heller and Grant Deporter. They are wonderful people. My family at the Shedd Aquarium(Roger, Andrea, and Maggie), Les Coney, my Ariel Family(John rogers and Mellody Hobson-Lucas), @GooseIsland Breweery for sharing Kendall with me, @mcdonalds (Jim, @rmhc, and @austinrmhc, Don Thompson), and so many other great people. I'll miss some of my teammates from The Chicago Bears org. and I have great love and respect for Phil Emery, Robyn Wilkey, Kate Rackow, Carolyn Shrenker, Coach T, and wish Coach Kromer and i could have won some games together. I could list a whole lot more, but I gotta move on.

Always remember "The only thing bigger than Jwebb is JWebb Nation!"
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Papa_Bear_7

Papa_Bear_7 Veteran

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    47ß
    I really wish Webb could have achieved even half his potential. He seems like a really good guy with a big heart. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to take his profession seriously and that's just not going to cut it in the NFL. I wish him all the best and hope he "wakes up" before it's too late for him.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,667 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,173ß
    It sounds like an epic drama, like the entire sports world is holding its breath for the next chapter in J'Marcus Webb's life :)

[​IMG]

Use the "Force" J'Marcus. The future of the universe is depending upon you...\

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +4,588 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    943ß
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    He's more of a lazy, egotistical, lard head than a "good guy" and if you all saw how he tanked that Browns game just to make sure HE didn't get hurt I don't think anyone would think any thing else other than he someone whose always out for number one and that's it. He's a 24k phony and not a very "good guy" at all.
  6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,279ß
    S
    I would equate that with whatshisname who skipped OTAs to ensure he was healthy for his next team. Webb knew he was going to be cut. One preseason game will not change the opinion of whatever team signs him next. And he will be signed by someone
  7. JPosh2012

JPosh2012 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I do think someone will sign him because some team will be stupid enough to sign a guy who has played 44 games at the Tackle positon. Especially a team desperate enough for O-Line depth. I think Green Bay should take a stab at him LOL!
  8. ChiCityBears

ChiCityBears Veteran

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I want a Webb Nation shirt so my brother can have a counterpart to his Oakton Community College shirt.
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    If omiyale could find another team, I doubt Webb can't.
  10. Adibear

Adibear Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Webbs a Biqueen
  11. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,334 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    375ß
    Webb now rides the bench in Minny, who has a pretty solid OL.
  12. omc1969

omc1969 Veteran

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    Good place for him. All the Taco Bells in Minnesota are gearing up and expanding just to keep up with him.
    ;)