Just a thought, BUT....if, while Jay is out, the offense looks like it did

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Oct 21, 2013.

1. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen Veteran

Ratings:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    38ß
    I had a conversation with Benj earlier in the season about how pointless extrapolating numbers of players to 16 games is. It's my opinion that it's possibly the most useless thing to do with statistics. I think I used the Manning brothers for my example.

You seem to be arguing with Muster about if Cutler has a stronger arm or is a better QB than McCown. Of course he is. McCown even said that after the game. He's not vying for Cutler's job. He just so happens to know 100% of Trestman's offense, and has a 100% healthy groin. He's what we got until Cutler's groin returns close enough to 100% that he can go back out onto the field.

I just hope he can keep these next few games respectable while our defense goes and gives up the booty.
  2. VJ18

VJ18 Veteran

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    10ß
    i think we should sign Brett Favre HAHAHAHAHAHA
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. BelieveInMonsters

BelieveInMonsters Veteran

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    To respond to the title of this thread, it doesn't matter now. There's no conceivable way that a Josh McCown led offense will be able to offset the amount of points that this defense will give up.

Cutler himself was giving everything he had to keep pace with our defense and that was before all of the injuries at LB, DT, and CB.
  4. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen Veteran

Ratings:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    38ß
    "Of course he isn't" is what I meant to say. Just noticed that now. I am not seeing an option to edit this.