LeBeau Vs The Rookies. Polamalu doesn’t really like to play by all the rules sometimes.

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 20, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,339 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    734ß
    The Bears are pumping noise into Halas Hall to try and simulate conditions for Sunday night. They're also practicing a "silent snap count" which requires a lot of the OL.

LeBeau is one of the best defensive coaches I've seen in over 50 years. He's the "Yoda" of defensive coordinators. The rookies will be tested early and often Sunday night. I don't expect perfection, just hope they protect Cutler well. Of course I realize that some of us here believe this will be an easy win where we blow out the Steelers at their stadium, and Cutler will have a cakewalk all night throwing TD's :D

[​IMG]

2. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    24ß
    LeBeau is a defensive genius, and we have not played a 3-4 this year at all. I have confidence that Trestman will find a way to take advantage of the attacking style of the Steelers.

Still think that we must find a way to get to Big Ben, because while he is hard to bring down, he has been terrible once he is flushed from the pocket.

We can not beat ourselves by turning the ball over a lot.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Akuma2000

Akuma2000 Veteran SuperFan

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    41ß
    Although this should be an easy game for the Bears seeing how the Steelers are struggling right now on offense i'm not taking this game lightly by any means because the Steelers defense is still pretty good and they have Palomalou (sp?) lurking in the secondary, Cutler will have to be careful and try not to squeeze the football into tight windows and also with all the defensive looks the Steelers defense will be giving we gotta protect the ball.

I think our D-line will get back into the groove with pressure and hurries in this game now that Pep is healthy from the flu which should help Melton and Wooten as well when they rotate, I also think Hester will take one to the house and most likely the Steelers will start kicking away from Hester which is fine too because we'll get the field position at the 40 yard if they kick the ball out of bounds if its not kicked into the endzone.
  4. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,339 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    734ß
    I read yesterday that Polamalu is cutting his hair to show support for Veterans of war. It will be the first time it's been cut since college. LINK
  5. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    471ß
    What I like is reading what Long and Mills have to say. That indicates a level of game preparedness that I 'm not used to seeing , or at least hearing about.

Somehow I doubt that JWebb could repeat what I read.

This will be a heck of a test and a heck of a game.
    • Like Like x 2