Lions exec, Bill Ford, says Packers a special team, but Bears "are a bunch of thugs"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +935 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    497ß
    Like Detroit has the history to have an opinion.

If my city was sucking in every way but hockey (including business), I certainly would spend more time worrying about my back yard, vice the neighbors.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    If there's anyone in the entire NFL that should know a bunch of thugs when he sees them it's Bill Ford. They've been drafting them for years.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    303ß
    The Blackhawks eliminated the redwings.
  4. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    303ß
    Speaking of thugs

Lions investigating comments toward college band

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) -- The Lions say they are investigating whether center Dominic Raiola verbally abused members of the University of Wisconsin marching band during Detroit's game at Green Bay over the weekend.
    The team said Monday the reports ''are extremely inconsistent with the standard of behavior we expect from our players and from every member of our organization.''
    The band was at Lambeau Field to perform during and after Sunday's game, won by the Packers. Wisconsin officials say they have heard from Lions President Tom Lewand, who apologized.
    Raiola, a 13-year veteran, is the longest-tenured member on the Lions roster. Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said he did not hear or see Raiola talking to band members, but he would be disappointed if the reports are true.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lions-investigating-comments-toward-college-210650171--nfl.html
  5. tbear1

tbear1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    65ß
    It's really sad tha a 13 year vetern would be harassing college students. If true, I think a fine is in order.