Lions: McCown or Cutler

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Nov 5, 2013.

?

Who should start next week?

1. Jay Cutler

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. Josh McCown

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  1. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    624ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Those are actually okay. I bought a few boxes when I stumbled across them in the Jewel aisle.

The Garzer has been doing quite well for himself now that we got Tice out of the building and actually brought in a good offensive line guy and some capable guards next to him.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaptainHookShot

CaptainHookShot
    Expand Collapse
    Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Garza Donuts! lol...the "miracle Cutler recovery" = "holy shit! the backup qb is better than me, get this guy off the field before everybody opens their eyes!"

3. ZifanQ

ZifanQ
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    89ß
    Perhaps not the most ideal place to post this but I figured I'd do it anyway.

What I see as the biggest different between McCown and Cutler is that McCown unlike Cutler doesn't take the sack or try to make the play. As soon as he was under pressure and didn't see an open receiver he would just throw the ball around, that is not something you see offen from Cutler which probably will end up with Cutler taking a sack he shouldn't. To me it feels like Cutler wants to push it to the limit and even tho it something works I just don't think it's worth it and the end of the day..

Cutler is a hell of a fighter but.. please slide every now and then and throw the ball away..

4. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    624ß
    You don't understand though. By throwing the ball away instead of taking a sack or throwing an interception to a triple covered receiver, a QB's completion percentage goes down. I've been told this is very bad.

5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    956ß
    Why is this thread still going? lol. Jay's 100%

• Agree Agree x 1