Looking for a very specific hat

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by ryangib, Apr 15, 2014.

1. ryangib

ryangib Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Hi, I'm new here. I've been on a manhunt for this bears hat and just can not find it anywhere. Have any of you faithful fans seen this hat for sale anywhere? I can find plenty with just the bear on the front. But I'm really looking for the bear in the circular patch.

Thanks a ton.
    Ryan

Attached Files:

2. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +828 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    868ß
    Welcome aboard, sorry I can not help you with the hat.
  3. ryangib

ryangib Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
  4. draw2anderson35

draw2anderson35 Veteran

Ratings:
    +97 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    24ß
  5. ryangib

ryangib Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Wow. Thanks so much for passing that link along. You really just made my day.
  6. ryangib

ryangib Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I ordered the hat, but has anyone ever used this website before? Based in China. Very weird payment system. I don't care if it's a fake but I do care if it actually arrives in the mail.
  7. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

We aim to please. :10 4 4v[1]: We have very good aim too. :bah:
  8. 4dabers

4dabers Veteran DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +747 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    89ß
    I don't know about this site, but my wife purchased a throw-back Butkus jersey for me for Christmas a couple of years ago. She enlisted the help of my teenage son (very knowlegable about this stuff) to look over the site and it all looked legit. It looked legit because they somehow intercepted or copied the FansEdge.com website page. She didn't get suspicious until after she ordered it and the confirmation e-mail was in highly broken english. I'm not sure how they finally concluded that it wasn't coming from FansEdge (remember this was a gift, so I was out of the loop), but between my wife and son they discovered it was a Chinese company that copied FansEdge EXACTLY. She contacted FansEdge by phone and reported it and they said they were aware of it for Bears jerseys, Cowboys Jerseys and a couple of other teams and they were trying to stop it. She stopped the charge through our credit card and she tried desperately to contact the seller to no avail. They ended up sending it and then harassed her for payment, but she basically told them to kiss her ass. I occasionally wear it so she doesn't feel bad because she felt pretty stupid, but it's really not very good quality.

Just a simple warning; doesn't mean this will be your experience. Half of every damn thing we consume is made in China.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ryangib

ryangib Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    They actually sent it though? That's good news. They sent me an order confirmation literally 4 times. The English was fine, and my account only got charged once. But it really threw me off. I at least was able to take the info of the hat and find it elsewhere. Hopefully I don't get completely screwed. Thanks a lot for your response and experience. Have a great day.
  10. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 3 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    573ß
    I've gotten a jersey from one of these chinese outfits and it went really well after a similar payment experience. Life is a gamble, and the bears are worth it.

Glad you found us.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +962 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    524ß
    Same here..
  12. 4dabers

4dabers Veteran DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +747 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    89ß
    Yea, they did LOL. I actually have 2 now; the one they sent, then the legit one she bought after that to replace it (she really didn't think they would still send it since it never got charged to her card). Typically we would send things like that back, but she felt like they were being dishonest to start with and it's on them if they send it before they charge the card. It really is a screwy world we live in these days.