Lot of pressure on the draft,...

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by 50YearFrustration, Mar 13, 2014.

1. ZifanQ

ZifanQ Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    85ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    With Tillman back I guess it's either Donald or Clinton Dix depending on who is available. Perhaps Gilbert if he makes it to 14. Atm I prefer Clinton Dix 1th, CB 2th, DT 3th

• Like Like x 1
  2. MPbears68

MPbears68 Hall of Famer

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,294ß
    I'm with ya there, Z. Between Donald and Ha-Ha, at least one maybe both should be available. Both are top prospects at their position and both would fill key long term needs. Phil has accomplished enough in FA to go either way and not leave the roster bare somewhere. Oh, and.......Efff Lovie

• Like Like x 1
  3. 50YearFrustration

ßearz ßuckz:
    46ß
    Thoughtful is a good way to describe his rebuild this year. If he and the staff can just get the Bears to "middling" on defense, I think the offense will carry the Bears to a deep run,...:18_1_301[1]:

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,226ß
    Even I can score a TD with no one near me for 15+ yards

5. kevperro

kevperro Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    445ß
    Just being injury free will improve this defense. I'm good with the moves so far. Everyone knew Peppers was gone and Melton is a big question mark coming back from that injury. Not wise to spend big money on a question mark. I love getting Peanut back... gives us the flexibility in the draft we need.

I'm sure there are more depth moves left but overall the arrow is pointed in the right direction.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Akuma2000

Akuma2000 Veteran
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    75ß
    I hope the bears stay healthy this upcoming season too, the players acquired in this FA definitely improves the defense and yes getting peanut back gives Emery crazy flexibility in the draft concerning CB (don't have to get one immediately).

I think Emery will go DT in the first round to keep improving the d-line which will help the pass rush and pressure on qb, this will let Tillman and Jennings feast on interceptions.

#16 Akuma2000, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  7. kevperro

kevperro Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    445ß
    If we had even an average defense we would have won the division last year. Like a lot of things... it is never as bad or good as you think. That could probably be said of both sides of our team.