Mid April Mock

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, Apr 17, 2014.

1. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,045ß
    Ratings:
    +1,956 / 2 / -0
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Mosley has scheme, size, and injury question marks as far as being a Bears MLB goes. And he is pretty much the only ILB who's a surefire 1st rounder. PASS

Let's have realistic expectations here. Although Alonso was a 2nd rounder last draft, it's pretty unlikely we are going to get anything more than a filler/depth guy next month (I'm figuring LB is a 3rd-5th round priority).

2. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,055ß
    Ratings:
    +4,515 / 10 / -8
    MP sadly last year was the year to get your MLB and the team went w/G instead, it's working out at the G, but MLB will again have to wait a year b/c Shea and Bostic are both OLB's. Just hope the team can find it's starting CB and S next year so that they can get the best MLB possible.

3. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    480ß
    Ratings:
    +681 / 3 / -0
    That's how I have felt and will continue to feel. Mosley would one of the rare guys that have been thrown out there that I would have reserves about.