Most Hated NFL Teams in Each State

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by little bear, Aug 3, 2014.

1. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +910 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    904ß
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150070-redditor-releases-most-hated-nfl-teams-in-each-state

Redditor Releases Most Hated NFL Teams in Each State

[​IMG]

Most NFL fans have one team they just can't stand.
    One Redditor, kmhokies35, released a graphic of the most hated NFL team in each state, asking fellow Reddit users to share their least favorite teams. As you'd expect, geography and rivalries played a big part.
    Indiana isn't fond of the New England Patriots, people in Michigan and Wisconsin can't stand the Chicago Bears, and the West Coast largely dislikes the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers—outside of their respective home bases, of course.
    This isn't the first graphic like this from Reddit. Another survey revealed the most hated NBA teams in each state.

--------------------
  2. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,198 / 3 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    573ß
    Umm, I'm calling BS. While some are correct, some are way off.

For instance, in NC, the most hated team...by far...is Atlanta, not NO. Steelers aren't the most hated team in WV, they are the favorite team of most.
  3. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    10ß
    How is this BS? If you actually read it, it says these are the most hated teams by state for Reddit users which simply means there are more Reddit users who hate NO in NC than Atlanta.
  4. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Well it got the NFCN states correct and Colorado, which are my only concerns, although out here KC is none to well liked either. In fact it's damn near a tie with Oakland.

At the risk of sounding like a heretic I don't personally hate the Packers. I respect the organization and what they've been able to do up there. The team is also a huge contributor to the economy of the town and that I see as a positive as well. They've built consistently competitive teams for years and that's to be admired.

What does bug me though is how they've become the media darlings and seem to get the benefit of the doubt in far too many ways. First all we heard about was Favre, Favre, Favre until he finally proved himself to be the shallow self-centered prick he was all along. He had GB in such a trance for so long they couldn't see it but once that veil was lifted whoa!

I like the rivalry and I always have even when I had to deal with it living in a sea of green and pee yellow. So the team I like but the fans have always been annoying and so has the local media. They never get beat. If they lose it's not because somebody beat them it's because they gave the game away or the refs screwed up. They're a little too accustomed to having it their way and I think the worm is about to turn.
  5. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +4,588 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    943ß
    Its not BS, i saw the original thread (they stole the idea from /r/NBA that did it first...surprise surprise, half the country basically hates the Lakers, the other half the Heat). It was a poll on the /r/NFL subreddit, a two question Google poll: What state do you live in? What team cant you stand? So the data simply reflects the answers of the reddit users who answered the poll.

Here's the actual thread if you want to go through and read some of the discussion about it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2cfm2v/the_results_are_in_here_are_the_most_hated_nfl/
  6. MrDynamite32

MrDynamite32 Veteran

Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    134ß
    I can understand people in Tennessee hating the Texans, but Kentucky? I live in Kentucky and they don't care about the NFL as much as they care about UK, especially when basketball season starts.
  7. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,286 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,454ß
    It still looks more accurate then the NBA one.