NFC Championship : San Francisco at Seattle

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by hoth, Jan 19, 2014.

1. hoth

hoth Veteran

Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    12ß
    Best game of the season from an intensity stand-point. Now this is old skool!

Tough break for Navarro Bowman (definitely no pun intended). Horrible officiating missing that clear fumble recovery.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,888 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    889ß
    Sherman.... his post game interview.... wow
  3. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +617 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    212ß
    Total douchebag. On the field and off. I was rooting for the seahags until the referees blew so many blatant calls, and then this POS mouths off after being flagged for taunting. Then the stupid 9ers couldn't finish, so now I have to root for the donkeys, GD it. Oh, and a big FU to Faux Sports for putting him on the air and then not cutting him off.
  4. hoth

hoth Veteran

Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    12ß
    kaepernick should've run more. that was the only thing that was working. He wasn't consistently accurate enough to push it down field the way he did in clutch time. They got too greedy too often in the last 5mins.
    Seattle always seems to have two defenders covering every receiver. They're always in great position, forcing perfect throws.
    Their secondary has really stood out in this post season. Great players for sure, but constantly being in the defense they need to be stands out to me as great coaching as well.
    Kaepernick faster runner, Wilson better thrower. Working with far less talent AND looking better doing it.
    Great game, great effort by both sides.