nfln top 100

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, May 11, 2014.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,435 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    194ß
    Forte at 91, and not happy about it. They said 9 other rb's are in front of him, I wouldn't be happy about it either, he was a top 5 or better back in every category and one of only 5 backs in the last 5 years to break 1200 from scrimmage each of those years. Long and Marshal called him the lynchpin to the entire offense.

I'm guessing Cutler/Alshon/Marshal are somewhere else on this list. Maybe Long. Not sure there was a D player that earned the right to make it there, maybe Jennings.
  2. PunkyQB

PunkyQB Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Just saw Forte twitted about it. "91 out of 100 pfffff"

I'd be pissed. No respect.
  3. riczaj01

Ratings:
    +2,435 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    194ß
    He said something about how players don't actually vote for this stuff and they could F off :)

He was on the show, he's a poor actor you could tell he didn't really give 2 shakes.
  4. Chicago_66

Chicago_66 Veteran

Ratings:
    +343 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    13ß
    That's ridiculous, was literally just reading an article on that. Okay, this is starting to piss me off as well. There's always a player or two who's video doesn't appear on NFL.com.. instead we get some bullshit interviews. Does anyone know where to find the actual highlight video for players when you don't have NFL Network? I'm probably crazy but it always seems like it's a Bears player. I'd like to see the vid, I love the highlights mixed with players/coaches talking about him. Find it interesting.
  5. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Veteran

Ratings:
    +431 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    17ß
    That' because he doesn't act like an asshole off the field which is required to get the press to talk about you. These lists are so F'n bias and stupid why people pay any attention to them I'll never know.
  6. riczaj01

Ratings:
    +2,435 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    194ß
    well to be fair They are saying he's a top 100 player out of over 1600 players, it's a huge honor regardless of where on the list you are. The fact that Tebow made it a few years ago makes it a, at best, laughable show though not based on any real players opinions.
    • Like Like x 1