NHL Playoffs thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Blackhawks Forum' started by Moth, Apr 15, 2014.

1. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    812ß
    Ratings:
    +1,041 / 0 / -0
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Fixed.

It ain't over till it's over. If we're down by two with 17 seconds left, I'll still be watching. I've watched a lot of seasons where we didn't even make the playoffs and we were the laughingstock of the league. It's payback time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    885ß
    Ratings:
    +876 / 4 / -6
    This series is killing me with the way the Kings are playing. It is almost like they can't do anything wrong yet the Hawks are playing catch up in every game. Crawford is great one moment and then the soft goal just kills the momentum. I will admit the Kings are playing real good and they deserve the wins they have. I hope this the Hawks can pull a win out of LA Friday night. I really want to see them repeat as champions but if they lose it is still a great year.

3. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,981ß
    Ratings:
    +2,832 / 7 / -9
    The Kings are a really really good team. But I think they Hawks still have what it takes to win this series

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,451ß
    Ratings:
    +2,030 / 3 / -6
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/stor...ttery-claim-corey-crawford-chicago-blackhawks

LAPD investigates Crawford incident

CHICAGO -- Los Angeles police are investigating a battery report filed by a fan who claims Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford sprayed him in the face with a water bottle during Game 4 of the Western Conference finals Monday at Staples Center.
    According to police, Crawford allegedly sprayed water in the face of a heckling fan, who was ejected from the game and later filed a battery report. Crawford went to the bench late in the game with the Hawks trailing in their eventual 5-2 loss.
    "It's over," Crawford said Wednesday night after the Blackhawks beat the Kings 5-4 in double overtime to narrow Los Angeles' lead in the series to 3-2. "I got nothing else on that."
    Coach Joel Quenneville earlier said he was not concerned about Crawford going into Wednesday's crucial game.
    "I just heard about it on the way over," Quenneville said after the team's morning skate Wednesday. "First I heard of it, so I'm not aware of the situation of it other than what you just said and what was just mentioned about it. I'm not worried about it right now. I'm worried about the game, as Corey will."
    The NHL is not investigating the incident, a league source told ESPN.com's Scott Burnside. A Blackhawks spokesperson said he was made aware of the report Wednesday morning and did not have a comment.
    TMZ had earlier reported on the incident.

--------------------

5. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,981ß
    Ratings:
    +2,832 / 7 / -9
    Some people.

The fan who filed the suit allegedly suffered irritation in his eyes after allegedly being sprayed

• Like Like x 1
  6. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    885ß
    Ratings:
    +876 / 4 / -6
    Oh my god, what an incredible game. Hawks win, I have a boner, Hawks win again. Game 7 baby, lets keep Lord Stanley in Chicago.

• Like Like x 1
  7. vmx12

vmx12 Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    21ß
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    CC can be a knucklehead sometimes but then he shines like a legend.

• Like Like x 1
  8. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    812ß
    Ratings:
    +1,041 / 0 / -0
    Man. This ole heart can't take too much more of this! Let's win game 7 and then 4 more so I don't need an ambulance ride!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,135ß
    Ratings:
    +1,244 / 1 / -2
    I'm still pissed at the refs. They missed a big holding behind the kings net.

also correct me if I'm wrong but you can out your hands to the face especially knocking someone over??

in the first period in front of our net one of the kings player just face dropped someone. I mean he just put his hands in the hawks players face. I could catch a name because I was on the edge of my seat the whole game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    812ß
    Ratings:
    +1,041 / 0 / -0
    Wow! 99th playoff win for Q! Now for #100!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1