No pressure, but this Sunday is the most important for the Bears

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,707ß
    Ratings:
    +3,566 / 13 / -0
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    in retrospect, we probably would have won the game if we had played McCown. I still can't believe I typed that. Trestman lost us the game with the FG decision, but he was smart enough to pull JC. Lovie would never have done that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. a_miljan

a_miljan Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    624ß
    Ratings:
    +540 / 0 / -0
    trestman and cutler sold us out, very dissapointing, at this point dont want jay resigned. i expected better coaching from trestman, very, very, very bad. amateur like really

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,707ß
    Ratings:
    +3,566 / 13 / -0
    I don't blame Cutler. The guy wanted to play. I blame Trestman for letting him.

And of course, I also blame JA (just in case)

• Like Like x 4
  4. BearFan51

BearFan51 Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    While I agree about Lovie....Trestman wasn't smart enough to pull Jay when he SHOULD have, which was right after the half. He did sell out the team, and lost this game.

5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,251ß
    Ratings:
    +4,570 / 4 / -1
    Trestman will learn from this. That's the difference between him and Lovie. Lovie was so bull headed and failed to learn from his mistakes (it made me crazy to watch). Trestman has already shown that he's a guy who admits mistakes and learns from them. Today was just part of the learning curve for Trestman. It is a tough way to learn though. Green Bay is all but handing us the NFC-N division crown this season, but we just blew it today, by losing to Detroit. And being it's our 2nd loss to them, it really hurts us.