NYG to work out....

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by riczaj01, Sep 9, 2013.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,268 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,429ß
    their former prodical son Brandon Jacobs and Willis McGahee, ouch david wilsons quite likely lost his job after 1 game.

not saying the Bears will or should, but I wonder if they should call and see what the G-men would give up for Bush. If NY is willing to way overpay for Bush, why not? The team has Ford, who apparently impressed, and it's not like rookie RB's need a lot of time to rippen, they either have it or they don't. And you can pick up 3rd rb's off the street if that becomes necessary.
  2. Xa0sG0rilla

Xa0sG0rilla Veteran

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    23ß
    I like Bush. I also like Michael Bush on the team for the Bears. I can see what you are thinking though Ric. Still not 100% on a trade, I'd want to think about it. The questions in my mind are "How healthy is Forte?", "Do we want to make them stronger BEFORE we have to play them?", and "What are they offering?".
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,268 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,429ß
    Xa0s, I wouldn't trade him, but I think if the Bears were smart, they would make that call to see if NYG's were willing to overpay for him.

Brandon Jacobs just signed there, wow...that's not going to end well. That is a team that expects to make the playoffs, and might well over react to the sheer lack of NFL rb talent available.