Ocho's influence on Als larger than life

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by ticat, Jun 13, 2014.

1. ticat

ticat Veteran

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
    Long before Chad Johnson and a certain Saskatchewan Roughrider safety launched into a Twitter sparring match this week, many of Johnson’s Alouettes teammates were already well aware of the “Ocho-Effect” and had their favorite “Ocho Moments” picked out.

“Growing up Chad Johnson was one of the guys you wanted to be,” admitted second-year Alouette receiver Duron Carter.

“He was out there talking trash, scoring touchdowns, doing the dance. I always looked up to ‘Ocho’.”

Please, no Ochocinco (though it remains his twitter handle).
    Related Links

Don’t even think about “Huit-cinq” or “quatre-vingt cinq”. He’s Chad Johnson again, and he’s hoping that his return to his roots will bring him back to the heyday of some of his finest NFL seasons.

“I always looked up to Ocho, and just having a chance to be on his team and get advice from him in football and in life is amazing,” gushed Carter.

Carter was only 12 when Johnson was at his exhibitionist best in Cincinnati.
    More....
    http://www.cfl.ca/article/moffat-ochos-influence-on-als-larger-than-life
  2. Blue Horse-shoe

Blue Horse-shoe Veteran

Ratings:
    +263 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    260ß
    And why is anyone still paying any attention to this guy ?
  3. ticat

ticat Veteran

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
    He certainly still has his fans. But if it bring a lot more fans to the league, I guess it is all good. By watching other boards, it seems a lot of people who never knew of the league do now. I can imagine a lot of bengals #85 sweaters will be seen in the stands. But when you look at the receivers for montreal this yr, they could be very dangerous ,if QB troy smith picks up the game and can get the ball to them, it could be a exciting yr in montreal.
  4. ticat

ticat Veteran

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
  5. ticat

ticat Veteran

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß