One Week To Opener; Bears Still Don't Have It Together..........

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Aug 31, 2014.

1. dabears70

dabears70 Veteran

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Yeah i'm not one of the guys who has already made my mind up that M.Tucker and our defense is gonna suck again and i'm down with giving them 3/4 games for all these new defensive players to come together cause it takes time to gel and learn how the guy next to you plays when you put that many new guys on a defense.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJ-30

JJ-30 Pro-Bowler

You know what's interesting about the pre season some 0-4 pre season teams have got to and won the SB and some 4-0 pre season teams have end up with losing seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GermansbombedPH

GermansbombedPH Pro-Bowler

Sunday can't come soon enough... just imagine we win and everything Looks fine against the Bills. Hype Train is coming to town :D

4. Moth

Moth Veteran

Soulman is more depressing than the beginning of 'UP'