Overview Comparison: Jared Allen vs Julius Peppers

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Jul 6, 2014.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,774ß
    Overview Comparison: Jared Allen vs Julius Peppers
    Tonight I was curious about the statistical comparison of Jared Allen vs Julius Peppers. I've read a couple of articles comparing the two, but none of them included all of their career stats. I thought I'd post what I found here in case anyone else wanted to have a simple head-to-head comparison of their careers to date. These stats are from NFL.com and pro-football-reference.com. I also tried to include the more important career awards, records and even some of the more obscure stats. I'm sure there's much more than these, so if you know of others please share them here if you can.

[​IMG]
    Peppers and Allen. Getty Image

Both of these guys have had stellar careers, and my gut feeling is that both of them (barring injury) will have solid seasons for their new teams. It's probably going to be a win/win situation for both the Bears and Green Bay. One writer mentioned that the only "loser" this year is the Vikings who will now have to face Jared Allen, Julius Peppers & Ndamukong Suh in six of their games this season. Allen and Peppers in particular will be highly motivated to prove themselves for their new teams - and prove that they still have something left in the tank. Don't expect Peppers to look like the player he was for the Bears last year. He'll be solid for the Packers (this year anyway).

Two things that do stand out to me in a head-to-head comparison of these two are the fact that Peppers is a true physical freak with his size/speed. When he turns it on, he can move his 287 pound 6'7" body with great speed and power. Allen on the other hand has a much higher motor. Peppers is known for taking plays, and even games, off. He'll loaf. Allen simply doesn't have laziness in his DNA. He's 100% effort 100% of the time. I love that about him.

Anyway, I'd like to hear from others what they expect to see from these two this season. Which man will have the greater impact for his new team?

Jared AllenJulius Peppers
    Ht6'6”6'7”
    Wt270287
    Age3234
    Experience11th Season13th Season
    Games Played157186
    Combined Tackles555556
    Tackles442448
    Assisted Tackles113108
    Sacks128.5118.5
    Safeties40
    Passes Defended5059
    Interceptions59
    Touchdowns12
    Interception Yards53192
    Pro Bowls58
    1st Team All Pro43
    NFL Sack LeaderTwiceNever
    SN NFL Defensive Player of the YearOnceNever
    NFC Player of the YearOnceOnce
    Drafted4th Rnd - Pick 1261st Rnd – Pick 2
    Defensive Rookie of the Year?YesYes
    2013 Total Tackles5245
    2013 Sacks11.57
    2013 Passes Defended63
    2013 Forced Fumbles22
    2013 Interceptions01
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
  2. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,761ß
    Nice work brother and I agree with you that both will benefit from their change of scenery and if Pep does decide to take any games off it won't be the two against us.

I loved having Pep but last year the guy was a major disappointment not only as a performer but as a leader. When we needed that most he wasn't there to provide it.

Now enter Jared Allen and that's practically the first thing he does. He's here to win and that means helping everyone around him play better. IMHO between the two we've got the better deal as far as a fit for what that defense needed plus he's two years younger.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    563ß
    Well, it's easy to see that Allen has a bigger impact on his team. He equals the tackles of Peppers with two less years.

One thing to note, Allen is PURE energy! When is the last time the Bears have seen the level of play he brings?

the Bears need to break out of that routine. Lets face it, when they make a good play they get pumped, just not "electric". They get more like a businessman that got two twinkies out of the vending machine for the price of one.

Allen is the kind of excitment that players want to be around. He will make everyone better around him just from that energy. Peppers doesn't bring that.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +713 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    428ß
    Jared HIGH HIGH motor team feed off his play, Julius motor fits better with basket weaving. Safties 4 and NFL sack leader twice, Julius ZERO!! WOW!! I'll take this swap any day of the week, nice work JABF99.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,774ß
    LOL........
    I thought I'd die laughing when I read this DTB. That's a "classic" for sure :-)

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  6. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +796 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    442ß
    :lolsign:

Great writeup JABF99.

Peppers took last year off, loafing around, eating twinkies and weaving baskets to keep them in (a twinkie is a loaf, right?). He took off a year or two ago also with his foot problem. But he won't this year. I wonder if he has a full season left in his tank, but one thing's for sure, his best two games will be against us. Hopefully our O-line learned enough after having practiced against him and they can contain him. Who knows, maybe his plantar fasciitis will come back and bother him again, giving him another excuse for taking plays off.

If he plays hard against us only, I'll be done with him as a former Bear. He will be a cheesehead fudgepacking twinkie eater for ever.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,761ß
    Where'd you get that. Well this is embarrassing and I guess I forgot to shave that day too. :redface:

The senior center said no pics and no pics mean no pics. :nonono:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. PredatorPeppers

PredatorPeppers Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    OP you're wrong about Peppers, he is not lazy and is also a great player and good leader, and a MUCH more dominant player than Jared Allen. How is that Allen for Peppers swap working out for ya Bears fans anyway? :) Also, you left out a lot of Peppers awards and honors, and Jared Allen did not win the Defensive Rookie of the Year Award like you said in the op.

Julius Peppers: Currently in his 13th season
    Tackles - 586
    Sacks - 123.5
    Forced Fumbles - 41
    Fumble Recoveries - 17
    Interceptions - 10
    Touchdowns - 5
    Passes defensed - 67
    Stuffs - 51
    Safeties - 0
    Blocked kicks - 13
    Hurries - 131 (Since 2006)
    First team all pros - 3
    Second team all pros - 3
    Pro Bowls - 8
    2002 NFL Defensive Rookie of The Year
    Career Approximate Value - 147

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3530/julius-peppers

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PeppJu99.htm Approximate Value

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/p...eType=279588574&SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990(Hurries stat)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Peppers

Jared Allen: Currently in his 11th season
    Tackles - 586
    Sacks - 130
    Forced Fumbles - 30
    Fumble Recoveries - 17
    Interceptions - 5
    Touchdowns - 4 (2 of them being on offense)
    Passes defensed - 52
    Stuffs - 667
    Safeties - 4
    Blocked kicks - 1
    Hurries - 99 (Since 2006)
    First team all pros - 4
    Second team all pros - 0
    Pro Bowls - 5
    Career Approximate Value - 112

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/5651/jared-allen

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJa22.htm AV

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/p...eType=279588574&SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990(Hurries)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Allen
  9. PredatorPeppers

PredatorPeppers Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Peppers

College Football Awards and honors

NFL awards and honors

• NFL Rookie of the Month (10/02)
    • 2002 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year
    • Pro Football Weekly All-Rookie Team (2002)
    • 2004 NFL Alumni Defensive Lineman of the Year
    • 2004 NFC Defensive Player of the Year
    • 2013 Brian Piccolo Award
    • NFL 2000s All Decade Team
    • Pro-Football-Reference All 2000s Team
    • 100 Sacks Club
    • 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 NFC Pro Bowl
    • 2004, 2006, 2010 All-Pro First Team
    • 2008, 2009, 2012 All-Pro Second Team
    • Six time NFC Defensive Player of the Week (11/13/06, 11/9/08, 11/1/09, 11/18/10, 12/23/12, 10/2/2014)
    • Four time NFC Defensive Player of the Month (11/2004, 10/2006, 11/2010, 11/2011)
    Panthers franchise records

• Most career sacks: (81)
    • Most career forced fumbles: (30)
    • Longest Interception return: 97 yards (vs. Denver Broncos 10/10/04)
    NFL records and accomplishment

• Sixteenth most sacks in NFL history: 123.5
    • Tied for fifth most double digit sack seasons in NFL history: 8
    • Tied for fifth most games with at least three sacks: 9
    • Tied for Twelfth most multiple sack games in NFL history: 31
    • Tied for eighth most forced fumbles in NFL history: 41
    • Second most interceptions by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 9 *10 career interceptions including time played as a linebacker
    • Most interception return yards by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 192 yds *241 career interception return yards including time played as a linebacker
    • Most interception return yards in a single season by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 143 yds
    • Most interception return yards in a single game by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 97 yds
    • Longest interception return by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 97 yds
    • Most combined interception and fumble return yards by a defensive lineman in a single season since NFL merger in 1970: 203 yds
    • Tied for second most interceptions returned for a touchdown by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 2 *3 career interceptions returned for a touchdown including time played as a linebacker
    • Third most passes defensed by a defensive lineman in NFL history: 62 *67 career passes defensed including time played as a linebacker
    • Second most blocked kicks in NFL history: 13
    • Only player in NFL history to record at least 100 sacks and 10 interceptions
    • Peppers has three career games with at least a half-sack and an interception-return touchdown, the most such games in the NFL since the sack became an official statistic in 1982
  10. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,774ß
    He is both. He can be lazy. He can be a great player. When he feels like playing hard, he is good. When he feels like mailing it in, you will find yourself looking for his number when the team is on the field - because he disappears for games at a time. Sometimes most of a season if he's really lazy.

You'll see.

At least we get the effort from Allen. My hope is that we find a young guy in the draft that can play at the level of a motivated Peppers. Pep quit on us. Plain and simple. He quit on Carolina, and that's why they let him go too. He'll quit on you too, so don't get cocky. It's coming.
  11. PredatorPeppers

PredatorPeppers Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Peppers is my favorite player and I've watched him since he played at UNC and followed him and watched him his entire career, he is not lazy, that is BS that was started my the media when he was in college and has followed him into the pros. Last season the Bears had so many injuries and Peppers was the only real threat playing on the D last season, teams avoided him, but he still had a decent season and some big games with impact plays. It was a down season for him but ALL great players have down seasons. But Peppers will be a future first ballot Hall of Famer and is one of the most dominant defensive players of his generation.

http://tisdelstirades.blogspot.com/2014/03/in-defense-of-julius-peppers-and-his.html In Defense of Julius Peppers and his Supposedly Inconstant Motor

Former Panthers and current Packers DL coach Mike Trgovac told ESPN Wisconsin this, two years ago:
    There have been times during Peppers’ career when his effort level has been questioned, but Trgovac insisted that Peppers was never lazy during his time coaching him. “Everybody said that about Julius, and the more we researched it, the more it wasn't true,” Trgovac said. “You've got to be careful sometimes. Sometimes somebody will give a guy a label and it'll get spread around like it did with Julius, and it wasn't true. Julius works his [inappropriate/removed] off and has been a great player. So you have to be careful. Sometimes a bad rumor gets started about a kid and it just keeps going and multiplying. So you have to make the decision for yourself.”
    Israel Idonije, Bears teammate, had this to say: "Just watch him; watch the guy practice,” Idonije said. “He gives everything, and works hard from the beginning of practice until the end. And he’s not just doing his own thing. He’s doing what the coaches have asked."

The Packers' Mike Daniels, after going through OTAs with Peppers, had this to say on 6/30:
    "Julius is 34 years old, and he outruns everybody in practice. I guess what I learned from him is that you have to bring it every day because he’s a guy who definitely does. At 34, playing defensive end, flying around faster than some defensive backs, linebackers, receivers, running backs --- everybody. I definitely learn from that.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4669770/trgovac-nothing-wrong-with-peppers-motor

"He had it [the reputation] coming out of college," Trgovac said Tuesday at Super Bowl media day. "I always attribute it to [the fact] he's so smooth and natural. I was his position coach his rookie year, and he was rookie of the year by the way, and he only played 12 games. I did every [college] game on him because we had just been hired there in Carolina and Houston already said they were going to take quarterback David Carr, so we had to choose between Julius and Joey Harrington.

"People always talked about him taking plays off and doing this, but he's just so smooth and natural that he does things so easy that people think he's being lazy. But Julius plays hard. That reputation has always followed him, and maybe will always follow him for his whole career. I don't know, I hope not, because he is a really good guy. He commands a lot of attention. What was really impressive for us [in Carolina] was his work ethic in practice. He busts his butt in practice and I don't think the kid ever got enough credit for that."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...s-mar08_1_mike-rucker-julius-peppers-john-fox

In Charlotte, N.C., they still talk about the back-to-back plays Julius Peppers made in a game in Denver in 2004.
    On third-and-3, he pushed Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer out of bounds on a bootleg after a 2-yard gain. Then on fourth-and-1, he intercepted Plummer's pass and ran it back 97 yards.

That is how Peppers will be remembered by John Fox, the only NFL head coach Peppers has known.
    "Pep's a heck of a player," Fox said Monday. "I knew he'd be a guy who would be one of the first to get signed. He hasn't had any injuries. He's clean as a whistle medically. I know he's 30, but he looks just like he did when he was 22."
    Fox dispelled the notion that the Bears' new defensive end takes a lot of plays off. He said effort was not a problem for Peppers.
    "He trains and works hard," Fox said. "He's a great kid. He's quiet, but he leads by example."

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicagobears/post/_/id/4665348/peppers-relishes-his-fresh-start

While at Carolina, Peppers didn’t always receive such praise from teammates. Peppers’ critics -- who often spoke of a tendency for the defensive end to take plays off -- caused him to close out people and take a guarded stance toward dealing with the media.
    Peppers said “it was definitely time” for his departure from Carolina back in March, “not only from that team, but from the state period. I was there for 30 years. That’s my home state; I love it. I still plan to live there after I retire, but you need a change of scenery sometimes. You need to get away.”
    Now that he’s accomplished the change, Peppers wants to finally silence the critics. One NFL coach who worked with Peppers in Carolina, held the same beliefs about a perceived lack of effort from the defensive end.
    “When we were evaluating before we got him, I thought that too. Then one of our coaches gave me tape from the [2002] combine,” the coach said. “He said watch this one first; then watch Julius. I watched the first guy, he’s straining through this drill, grunting, making all kinds of faces. Right after that, Peppers comes up and goes through the same drill [the coach imitates an effortless run]. Smooth. You look at your watch, and Peppers just smoked the time [of the player in the first drill]. He just makes it look so easy sometimes it looks like he’s not trying.”
    Peppers laughed at the story, before agreeing and adding his spin.
    “You know, I think sometimes certain players – and I don’t name names – but certain players have a certain haircut, they have certain sack celebrations. They draw a lot of attention to themselves. That stuff can make it seem like you’re playing hard when really, you’re playing [about the same] as everybody else,” Peppers said. “You’re just bringing that extra attention to yourself. Just because I go about it mild mannered and I don’t do all of that stuff, maybe that’s something to talk about, too. If you hear [the criticism] from a coach that’s a different story. But I have yet to hear that from a coach. People who say it and watch the game don’t really understand my responsibilities on certain plays. If my play is not to run and chase the ball, if my play is to stay backside, then I’ve got to stay backside. I’ve got to be disciplined. I can’t run across the field and chase stuff that’s not mine. I can’t help that stuff comes easy sometimes; easier than somebody else. So I deal with it and hopefully, after this year, people won’t say that anymore.”
    Still, critics will justifiably question whether the Bears paid too much for a player who could be entering the crossroads of his career. There’s also the legitimate concern that Peppers -- now that he’s received the big paycheck (he’ll make $40.5 million in the first three years) -- won't be motivated to play hard.
    “That’s not my moral fiber, my character,” Peppers said. “I’m not above criticism. I can [take that] constructive[ly]; not saying that I believe it’s true. But if that’s something I have a chance to prove people wrong about, then I welcome that criticism. There’s pressure to perform. Being rewarded by this organization in that way only makes me want to play harder and repay them for what they did for me.”
    Aside from the financial aspect of the situation, what the Bears did for Peppers, he said, was breathe new life into a career that had become stale.
    Asked if he felt reborn with the Bears, Peppers started laughing almost uncontrollably.
    “I guess you could call it that,” he said. “It’s definitely a change of scenery and a fresh start; a breath of fresh air to me. I’m happy, comfortable, and trying to stay that way for a long time.”
    That could make for a lot of uncomfortable quarterbacks, for a long time as well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-peppersbears011411

Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith and defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli approached the offseason evaluation of defensive end Julius Peppers with caution.
    The second overall pick in the 2002 NFL draft, Peppers was a five-time Pro Bowl selection who had racked up 25 sacks in the previous two seasons, yet, during the 2010 offseason, he was an unrestricted free agent.

“We did a lot of homework on him,” Smith said, “and everything came back the same.”
    Despite his immense NFL success – 81 sacks in his first eight seasons – Peppers was dogged by questions that he wasn’t consistent and that he didn’t fulfill his potential. So Smith wanted to be comfortable that Peppers was going to be a cornerstone defender and not a free-agent disaster.
    Smith sought the input of numerous people he trusted, including his friend Ron Meeks, the Carolina Panthers’ defensive coordinator in 2009 and 2010.
    “ ‘One of the best guys you will have a chance to coach,’ ” Smith recalled one person telling him. “Everything was positive.”
    Peppers was an exception, so the Bears made an exception.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/ar...-improve/6c68178a-ab97-4162-b54e-8ad51adb8fd1

Bears defensive end Julius Peppers is nicknamed "The Freak" because of his extremely rare combination of size and athleticism. But that's not the only key to his success.

In presenting a Brian Piccolo Award to the 6-7, 287-pounder Tuesday at Halas Hall, Bears defensive line coach Mike Phair lauded Peppers' work ethic and attention to detail.

"You see a guy that's one of the better football players that's ever played this game and each and every day in practice he's the first guy in line," Phair said.

"He works extremely hard and he's very coachable. In meetings, he's a guy that takes great notes. That's one of the things that you could take for granted: 'Hey, I'm a pro. I've been here. I know the system.' But he's taking notes like a rookie. That's very impressive."

Peppers' attention to detail stems from his desire to continually improve, something he's done throughout his career. Selected by the Carolina Panthers with the second pick in the 2002 draft, he has been voted to eight Pro Bowls, including three in as many years with the Bears.

"I always like to take notes because you never know it all," Peppers said. "Once you think you know it all, that's when you start falling off. It's always good to try to get a little better every day."

https://archive.today/D3O19

About this time a year ago Carolina Panthers linebacker Jon Beason was calling out teammate Julius Peppers publicly, raising an issue of Peppers perceived intensity.

Now he would be very, very happy if Peppers left any intensity back in Chicago when the Bears go to Charlotte to play Peppers former team.

I think Pep is going to go down as one of the best ever, Beason said. Truly a specimen and he's an addition to any football team, any defense. The difference is, now that I'm playing outside [linebacker], that things are more clear to me how important it is having a big dominant D-end.

Indeed you sometimes don't appreciate what you had til it's gone. So it is with Peppers and the Panthers from whom he's gone now after eight seasons in Carolina.

Beason, suffering through an 0-3 start then and an 0-4 one now, subsequently explained his comments about Peppers made to a Charlotte radio station. He has gained an even greater appreciation of what Peppers was facing week after week.

I was able to witness it first hand for three years the different schemes Pep had to deal with every Sunday as far as sliding offensive linemen his way and backs chipping in before they went out, Beason said.

It was tough on him but if you"re playing opposite him, you should definitely be excited about it because he will definitely command that attention.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...e-age-expectations-b99343838z1-273876991.html

From the shadow of Lawrence Taylor at North Carolina to the No. 2 overall selection in the 2002 draft to the Chicago Bears signing him at $84 million in 2010 to, now, Green Bay — with its 13 NFL titles — Hall of Fame-level hype has trailed Peppers his entire football life.

His blessing is his curse. There's no one this large, this athletic, this agile in the game.

The Packers needed bite. Needed Peppers.

So here he is, reaching out with a bear-paw handshake. He's easily the most physically imposing player to ever sit in this leather chair near the media auditorium at Lambeau Field. Through an extended conversation, those four- and five-word sound bites you hear in the locker room are replaced with introspective honesty from a pro entering the twilight of his career.

He is 34. He was banished by the Chicago Bears. But the pressure, again, stalks Peppers ... all the way to Seattle on Thursday night.

"Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot on it," Peppers said. "The thing that has helped me with the expectations is just placing them on myself before anybody else could. Always striving to be better. But even when you don't live up to your own expectations — or somebody else's — it gets tough."

Guard down, Peppers' voice picks up.

"Just people, it's really tough when somebody says, 'Oh, well, he could have been the best of all-time, but he was lazy.' Or 'He could have had 15 sacks when he only had seven or eight.' Sometimes, I'm just like, 'Well, what could you have done? You go do it.'"

Without hearing "34," Peppers brings up "34." That's his age, the red flag that his career is about to reach a screeching halt.

Opponents gashed the Bears for 5.3 yards per carry in 2013, the NFL's worst run defense since 2006. Peppers lacked pop. He didn't have a sack in 12 of the 16 games. Scouts questioned his desire. The freak from Carolina was fading, so the Bears released Peppers and his $13.9 million salary.

Unprompted, Peppers steers this conversation a new direction.

"It wasn't, all of a sudden I turned 34. Or I turned 33, I was 33 last year at the time," Peppers said. "OK, I turned 33, all of a sudden I don't have it anymore? That's what people are going to say. That's what they said. That definitely wasn't it."

He understands that with enormous contract comes enormous responsibility. That's been the backdrop to his career.

"So if people want to blame me for everything that went wrong on defense last year," Peppers continued, "so be it. That's fine. It's somewhat of a responsibility to take the fall when things happen to the part of the team you're supposed to be the leader of."

What went wrong? Peppers points to "injuries, loss of key personnel, loss of key coaches." All of it compounded. Peppers said he never spoke to anyone in the Bears front office prior to the release. They moved quickly, quietly. He's not sure how coordinator Mel Tucker could have used him better. The 2013 was very frustrating, though.

Doubts built for the first time. And those doubts irritate Peppers.

He's no fan of the assumption that, at 6-6, 287, he should rag-doll tackles on demand.

"It's not as easy as people think it should be all the time," Peppers said. "So if I should go out every game and have one or two sacks, then what about the guys I'm playing against? Are they there to serve me and help me get whatever I'm supposed to get?

"I've done a good job of blocking it out. But if I actually listened to everything that everybody said about me, I'd be going crazy right now. It gets tough at times."
  12. PredatorPeppers

PredatorPeppers Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
  13. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    158ß
    Julius - stop it!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. JustAnotherBearsFan99

Ratings:
    +3,049 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,774ß
    Then we can agree to disagree on this one. And that's okay. Fans should be able to back whomever they want. And the guy can certainly be amazing at times.