Packer Press: LMAO Keep the Packer Outside the 29 1/2 AND Stuff them

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Nakoma1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Casey Hayward out at least one month for Packers?

Green Bay Packers cornerback Casey Hayward was ruled out of Sunday's season opener against the San Francisco 49ers, but he likely will miss much more time.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Saturday that the second-year pro might miss at least the first month of the season, citing a source close to Hayward.
    Hayward injured his hamstring prior to training camp while working out in Atlanta. He played in the preseason matchupagainst the Seattle Seahawks before leaving after just 10 snaps, reinjuring his hamstring.

The Packers' defense is trying prove the team is more than Aaron Rodgers and Co. Hayward led thePackers with six interceptions during his rookie season.

Green Bay has a Week 4 bye, so that could mitigate one week the Packers will miss one of their most dynamic secondary playmakers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ey-hayward-out-at-least-one-month-for-packers
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    What ???? and yet another Injury ???

RUHT ROH
  3. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    AAAH YES,...
    THE OFF FIELD SCRAMBLES BEGIN

WHO SAYS THE PACKERS AREN'T DESPERATE ???

Call anything; just make it work

THIS is REALLY starting to sound all too familiar to a Bears fan who knows the score when it comes to being DESPERATE LMAO

anywhoo where was I ??? Oh packer fans chime in LMAO

Some of these questions ... go ahead read them

NO wonder there aren't many here

Call anything; just make it work
    Posted 18 hours ago
    Bengals knew Packers were depleted at running back
    [​IMG]

Lou from Vancouver, WA

Vic, where was B.J. Raji[​IMG] on that fourth-and-inches call?

If Raji had fumbled, the national media and a lot of Packers fans would be asking: You have a running back that rushed for 103 yards and averaged 7.9 yards per carry and with the game on the line you give the ball to your nose tackle? We need to come to balance.

Mark from Stewartville, MN

Vic, did you think the Packers had the game won when they took a 30-14 lead?

Yes. I can remember thinking to myself how impressive it was that they scored 30 unanswered points. Then, the defense allowed the Bengals to go 65 yards in four plays. That shouldn’t have happened. The Bengals are not a quick-strike offense. The Packers should’ve been able to make the Bengals march the ball and eat clock.

Jake from Westboro, WI

Vic, I was wondering if you could offer some insight in Coach McCarthy’s play call on fourth-and-one. I watched the Indy-SF game and saw a play Indy ran where the handoff was faked and Andrew Luck scampered untouched on a rollout to his left. Seems like a play like that would’ve been golden and would not have put an inexperienced back in a tough spot. Thoughts?

It sounds as though you’re describing a naked bootleg. Yeah, you can look awfully smart with a cutesy play call such as that. The defense is wired to hit the dive man. If you run him to one side and then boot it to the other, you might catch the defense selling out for the fake. It’s also possible your quarterback could get cut off at the pass in that kind of situation, because the defense is bent on penetration. You can make a case for a lot of plays, but you have to MAKE one work.

More HERE ===========>

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...-it-work/5ff13fc7-6739-4c8e-8b72-083ceaa477b9

==============================================================================================================================

Packers release WR Jeremy Ross
    Posted 19 hours ago

[​IMG]
    The Green Bay Packers have released WRJeremy Ross[​IMG]. The transaction was announced Monday by Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Ross played in eight regular-season games over the past two seasons for the Packers. He averaged 17.9 yards on nine kickoff returns, 20.5 yards on six punt returns and made one catch for 8 yards.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...emy-Ross/cb2aeab8-8f54-4c0d-b108-4ca8326b8a61
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will replace Jeremy Ross as Packers return man?
    Mike McCarthy has that and other questions to answer in bye week
    [​IMG]
    WR Randall Cobb[​IMG] & Shawn Slocum
    GREEN BAY—Whether the Packers’ new return man is already in house or on his way to Green Bay during the bye week remained uncertain as of Monday afternoon.

Neither Head Coach Mike McCarthy nor Special Teams Coordinator Shawn Slocum committed one way or the other following the release of Jeremy Ross earlier in the day.

“The roster is a constant conversation,” McCarthy said. “We always have an idea.”
    CONTINUED ====>
    http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...turn-man/2edf3372-c074-472a-b655-6122c437a37a
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rodgers takes blame, helps teammates recover
    Loss to the Bengals will be difficult to digest
    [​IMG]
    CINCINNATI—You could say this one hurts as much as Seattle did. At least that one wasn’t the Packers’ fault.

A 34-30 loss to the Bengals on Sunday is going to eat at the Packers for a long time. It’ll gnaw at them through their bye week, and it’ll dog them in December when they’re battling for a division title, a playoff berth and homefield advantage.

This isn’t one you brush off, because you know it’s a game you should’ve won. Victory was in their hands, and then they put the ball into the Bengals’ hands.

The Packers were on the doorstep of victory twice, once with a 30-21 lead and the ball at the Bengals 27-yard line. They needed a field goal, at the least, but threw an interception.

Then, facing a fourth-and-inches play with 4:01 to play and leading 30-27, they fumbled the ball and saw the Bengals return it for what would be the game-winning touchdown.

COTINUED =========>

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...-recover/a3d3ae84-1efe-4644-a7dd-1b7f244c205a

================================================================================================
  4. tbear1

tbear1

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    This couldn't happen to a better team.

:rolleyes:
  5. popcornlover

popcornlover Guest

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
  6. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    I wouldn't talk shit about the Packers until the Bears actually beat them this year. They've owned us year after year.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. popcornlover

popcornlover Guest

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    lol who cares man enjoy the now ..........
  8. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Who cares? How about Bears fans who are tired of seeing Cutler get worked by the Packers. Idiot.
  9. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 3 / -6
    Last warning I will give you Mr. D.

Watch the name calling in the public forums. If you want to attack people and call them names take it to the Bar Scene. Do not make me tell you again.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Ok warning taken. I just don't understand though how other Bears fans downplay beating the Packers. Its hard not to name call when someone posts like that's not a big deal man.
  11. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 3 / -6
    I hear ya, there are a lot of posters who can be maddening. But they are all opinionated and we try to keep things as civil as we can.
  12. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Got it Mr. Benjamin. I'll relax with the Idiot button. I'll just never understand how Bears fans downplay losing to our biggest rival that has dominated us for almost 2 decades.
  13. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +1,276 / 3 / -6
    Thank ya sir. That is all I ask!

And feel free to call me Benji. Everyone else does lol
  14. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    Sweet. I appreciate the Benji call. Mr. D. will tone it down.
  15. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0

the Packers more than likely will beat themselves in the process. Mickey Mac doing a pretty good job of leading them down that road ,...with two questionable play calls in to separate losses OUCH

The Cheeezze farmer fans have been on the warpath with Mickey Mac since the preseason ,.. with regards to their issues with the FIRST TEAM not finding the end zone Im surprised the Packers aren't trying to get Josh Gordon

OOOOPs another Packer Front Office Blunder be the Pack Thompson's losing it n ow LMAO

Rhut Roh

http://www.dabears.com/threads/the-...-josh-gordon-trade-with-cleveland-browns.866/
  16. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Who the Packer Idiot that's working Cutler ? Clay AJ ,.. Raji
  17. 4th and 26

4th and 26 Staff Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1 / -2
    I just wish the packers did not have a bye week coming up, let the bleeding continue. lol
  18. popcornlover

popcornlover Guest

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    SO MUCH HATE FOR JAY
  19. 4th and 26

4th and 26 Staff Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1 / -2
    I blame ESPN
  20. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    4th ,...they're running back issues will still be an issue, Lacy's been out with a concussion we won't know til Wednesday what the Leagues says on that but either way when he comes back he'll be vulnerable ,.. and he too has hand issues COUG H,... COUGH ,and what Starks may be out with knee issues ,.. and Franklin coughs it up for a fumble 6 to lose the game

The plug n play reserves for the Packers this season don't seem to fitting correctly
    Mz Erin is getting sacked roughly 2-6 - 2.7 times a game 11 sacks total already

I expect that to rise if their running game gets derailed

the Bears will have their bye before going to Lame-Blow giving them rest and plenty of prep time let's just pray no one else gets hurt. This game may end up being one of the biggest games this season across the league and it's on Monday night ,...

booooya.gif

Reserved my seats at the bar back in the preseason Yup