Packer Press: LMAO Keep the Packer Outside the 29 1/2 AND Stuff them

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Nakoma1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +691 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    397ß
    It's always amazing to me how people think they are so open minded when they're accusing someone of being narrow minded.
    From all your recent posts you have presented even to this point are worthless and undebatable. You never have actual solid reason for your hate of Cutler other then he plays horrible or he’s built like a girl and he’s stupid. With such limited thought and analyses it's a waste of time to discuss anything with you objectively. Because anything that may refute your in-depth analysis will only be followed with some derogatory comment either about Cutler or the poster. I don’t mind if you have a different perspective on something or someone and I actually prefer it if you do. At least have a sound argument as to why you believe the way you do other than an inflammatory comment as your reason, that only makes you look moronic. So I will not engage in discussion with anyone who will not be objective on information being presented.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    NICE POST TREE ! The more I read his crap the more I know Mr Banjo Boy here is a Packer troll
  3. popcornlover

popcornlover Guest

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    From all your recent posts you have presented even to this point are worthless and undebatable. You never have actual solid reason for your hate of Cutler other then he plays horrible or he’s built like a girl and he’s stupid. With such limited thought and analyses it's a waste of time to discuss anything with you objectively. Because anything that may refute your in-depth analysis will only be followed with some derogatory comment either about Cutler or the poster. I don’t mind if you have a different perspective on something or someone and I actually prefer it if you do. At least have a sound argument as to why you believe the way you do other than an inflammatory comment as your reason, that only makes you look moronic. So I will not engage in discussion with anyone who will not be objective on information being presented.[/quote]

k at the irrational fanaticism for the guy.[/[/quote]

WOOT
  4. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Rodgers not clutch? Evidence says otherwise
    3 PAGE ARTICLE
    [​IMG]

People love a good conspiracy theory.

When things go badly for the Green Bay Packers, as they did in a 34-30 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, the hysterical reaction can be confounding, if not borderline comical.
    The latest crackpot notion, presumably cooked up near a grassy knoll outside Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, claims that Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers can’t win close games.
    If you believe the naysayers, McCarthy and Rodgers choke in the clutch. We are told that the same coach-quarterback tandem that led the Packers to a Super Bowl championship less than three years ago turns into fourth-quarter stumblebums when the score gets tight.
    It makes for a compelling story line, as long as you don’t mind numbers getting manipulated to argue a half-baked theory.
    In games decided by four points or fewer, McCarthy has a 9-20 record during his 7-plus-year head coaching tenure in Green Bay and Rodgers is 5-16 in games he has finished as the starting quarterback.
    Based on those statistics alone, there would be cause for concern. But using a 4-point differential is an arbitrary number that puts McCarthy and Rodgers in the worst possible light.
    In games decided by 7 points or fewer, which by most anyone’s estimation would be considered close, McCarthy’s record climbs dramatically to 27-27, including 3-2 in the playoffs. Rodgers’ overall record in games decided by a touchdown or less jumps to 18-21, which includes a 3-1 mark in the postseason.
    So which set of numbers more accurately reflects how McCarthy and Rodgers perform in tense situations? I would argue it’s the latter, based on their entire body of work as well as anecdotal evidence.
    How soon some forget that it was McCarthy on the sidelines and Rodgers directing the offense when the Packers went on a four-game postseason run to Super Bowl glory following the 2010 season.
    The Packers’ playoff victories included 21-16 over Philadelphia, 21-14 against Chicago and 31-25 vs. Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. All of those games were still in doubt in the fourth quarter in the most pressure-packed of scenarios, yet there was no evidence of McCarthy coughing up a hairball or Rodgers going in the tank

MORE POOPAGANDA on the LEAGUES PRemier Poop tosser

http://www.packersnews.com/article/...mn-Rodgers-not-clutch-Evidence-says-otherwise
  5. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    You posting a pro-Packers/Rodgers article????

Is there a full moon?
  6. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    take it for whats it's worth Benj

It may be Pro in the writer's perspective and some who read it Im more about how it's perceived ,.. from where im standing ,... IT'S PURE POOOPA-GANDA

The Packer camp is in turmoil.

They need PLUS,,, PLUS,, PLUS,,,, Right Quick

Going back to last season He was the Best QB YES ??

Where was he on SuperBowl Sunday

even in hottest season as Packer ('11) he sat home

WTF ???

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00.htm

AND even in his best years thus far,.. he's NEVER matched what the GREAT BEAR KILLER Favre could do

I'm thinking,.... MZ. BIG$$$ Erin is gonna be a bust with his recent UNGAWDLY contract extension..

What will they need to justify that contract here ,.... his STATS Or MORE Lombardi wins ???

Quite frankly IMHO I don't see him winning another Lombardi again. Mz Erin's a one n done Flash in the Pan
    WHICH IS Why I don't put stock in how many times a division is won,...because he's putting up and racking up the numbers,.... WIN THE WHOLE THING ! ! Never mind the stats,.... Glory Boy
  7. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    I'm sure looking up Cutler's close game stats you would see similar results
  8. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    compared to who and what Grossman ?? Orton ?? who ??
    LMAO You're smarter than that Think about it Benj ,.... here's Mz Erin getting all this money,...and for what ? ,.. Sure he's a TOP rated QB and all,...beeen to one Super bowl and won, has choked on two other attempts BUT HE has those top rated passer ratings

I wonder how many fans of The Green Bay Packers really give a razz azz about his stats versus Super Bowl wins ?? THe Pack has had only 3 QBs over the years since the Favre era and in this span they have ONLY won the Super Bowl twice,... and now with the MZ Erin at the helm and the possible unseating of the Pack as the division ruler ,.. Was his PAYDAY Contract really worth it ?? maybe to Mz Erin ,.. but what about the fans ??
  9. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    Well are any of these players actually worth what they are paid? No.

BUT since he is one of uh best QBs in the league (only a fool would disagree) he deserves to be paid like it.
  10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    my question to the insanity ,..WHY I feel contracts would be better if they structured in such a way they stand a chance to make all that money IE INCENTIVE's ,..... Earn their keep ;)

Personally and as a Bears fan,... I'm going to love seeing Mz Erin more than likely not make it again to the Super Bowl,... even more hopefully,... get whooped and spanked by the Bears and Lions both And with their recent stadium expansion up at the Lame Bowl,... the natives will soon grow restless as we did here. Its not like they haven't already started. he he he oh the agony
    It's been said The McCakseys were always cheap well not so much in recent years ,.. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens with Cutty along the way with this season and where contract talks end up after the season if Cutty comes out and smokes the division from here on out and gets them a divisional win? and then-some even ?? who knew ??

I feel smarter heads will prevail more so here than what's transpired in Green Bay(at least I hope so),..and if Cutty does happen to take this team to couple or so Super Bowls and wins I can can see the Bears padding the contract,as they have done so in the past so liberally with some at least it would be for positive efforts for once ,...well hopefully
    as per the Bears chasing Super Bowl wins

I know the McCaskeys are intent on winning one more before ole Virg passes,...BUT Why stop there?
  11. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    I stand corrected.

Cutler is 29-17 in games decided by a TD or less
  12. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

NOW dontchya think those numbers could be better and I don't mean slightly IF there had been a more competent offensive mind on hand as well,... an oline even over the recent years ?

A competent OC alone could have improved his game by at least 20 - 25 % here ,... then tack on an online ?? receivers ??

Part of Cutty's setbacks are on him,... the other setbacks ,... Well it's more than obvious NOT having a WORTHY developmental staff on hand, lack of a supporting cast LACK OF DISCIPLINE all the way around

It's more clearer now than it ever has,... that the McCaskeys seemed to have put their complete trust into JA ,.. too bad it went on as long as it did

Im liking all the moves that have been made

WHAT I'm going to like even more ,.. IS seeing Phil,... Trestman,.. Cutty and crew ,... The whole shabang spank the high priced Packer Princess of a QB into oblivion as well as their other divisional rivals , and conference foes
  13. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:

I have pointed out many times on here...just how poor Cutler's record is against teams above .500 teams. Maybe you are just too low functioning to read those threads.

You don't have facts. But Mr. D. has all of Cutler's facts as a Bronco and Bear against + .500 teams. You aren't man enough to have a discussion with me because you don't bring any facts to the table. Just Tebow like sycophant posts.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12...ord-against-top-competition-isnt-good-either/
    And since you're low functioning and you're going to be overwhelmed by this article...

Coming into this season Cutler has a 15-29 record vs. teams that are above .500. That's why I dislike Cutler. And that's why your posts are floating turds. You don't have any facts on Cutler but Mr. D. has them all. Now go down on your Cutler cardboard cutout...
  14. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +691 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    397ß
    Thanks for proving my point with a resounding exclamation mark and here endeth the lesson.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Cutler's previous record against teams above .500 is in material
  16. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    Here is a stat I bet you didn't know Mr. D

Jay Cutler is far better in the "clutch" than Aaron Rodgers is. True story.

In games decided by less than 7 points, Cutler is 29-17

your golden boy Rodgers is 16-21

Thoughts?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    And before you say that is because he cannot score and his defense bails him out, Cutler is also 20-16 in games decided by 15 or more points

If you were wondering, Rodgers is 23-5 in the same margin game. Which means he has had a far better defense in his career than Cutler
  18. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    10ß
    Or because the Packers offense scores so quickly it forces the opposing offense to throw out their game plan and do nothing but throw the ball in order to catch up.
  19. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    10ß
    Cutler has had much better defensive help not to mention a run game and special teams that weren't "special" during his tenure in Chicago. That isn't even debatable.

With the Packers, it falls on Rodgers to lead the offense to enough points to make up for the failure of defenses that leak yardage and points like a sieve and a non - existent return and run game.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  20. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,046 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,281ß
    And that the defense keeps them from scoring/catching up