Packer Press: LMAO Keep the Packer Outside the 29 1/2 AND Stuff them

Discussion in 'Rival Team Forum' started by Nakoma1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +713 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    428ß
    Interesting stat to say the least. This's not going to sit well with the haters.
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    AND It's not falling on Cutler ?? [​IMG]

WHAT does the defense have to with winning games of 7 pts or less ??? Cutler & crew still have to go down to score the points to win ???

Why the Role reversal for Mr Quarterback ?? since he's soooooooo good ??

Best in the league ya know ;) some Packer Fans telling me that all of time ahuh ,.... someone was sure sleeping when they signed him to those BIG Bucks this past spring

HEY BENJ,... are this year's games included in those stats ? OR can we add two more games to that talley ??? to BOTH QBs stats :D IE games of 7 pnts or less
  3. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    My thoughts Benji are why does Cutler get mind fucked every time he faces Rodgers? Why does he look like a 3rd stringer every time they go head to head?

THis is why I am all for Jonny Manziel or Tajh Boyd in 2014...
  4. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
  5. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    YOur as lost as the typical Packer fan always seems to get ,..ALWAYS NEEDING THE ROAD MAP

I guess incompetent OC's , the HC,... lack of developmental coaches , lack of worthy draft picks, MOST OF ALL an offensive line never comes into play with you

Mz. Erin,..who you hug so dearly or any other top rated passer in the league wouldn't have half the numbers they has ,..IF the Bears had tried to draft him or deal for the others,... AND now since the guard has change you seem to still want to refuse Trestman's making things happen, ,....that the O line has been improved,.. Cutler 's numbers have improved Cutler's play has improved ,... The Offensive line has improved

YOU'RE NOT BEARS FAN ,.. YOU'RE THE TROLL

What has happened in the past has happened and in the books and can't be changed. Cry and bitch your fits all you want about the bad outings ,... we've already seen positive effects with a new regime in place

Until the Bears has played the Pack this season your argument is in valid. I suggest you stuff a sock on it until then
  6. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Since I'm lost and I'm a troll...as you quip...by all means humor us and post up Cutler's record against the Packers as a Bear, especially since '10. Also post up his All Pro stats against the Packers. Please educate fools like me on just how well Cutler has done with the Packers.

I look forward to Culter trying to prove me wrong in the 2 games they face against the Pack this year. Wouldn't bet on him though. Packers may be only 1-2 but you can thank that terrible defense of theirs. Yet even with that terrible defense I suspect Cutler will just throw it to the Packers like he does every year.

So who you gonna blame this year for Cutler's poor play since Webb is gone???
    I most certainly am a Bears fan.

I wasn't on this site years ago...but if I was...you would have seen that I was the most vocal when it comes to drafting any Florida QBs. They all suck. Grossman was a loser in college and the Bears had no reason drafting him. Cutler was a loser at Vanderbilt and they had no business trading for him. Great arm but doesn't win shit that counts.
  7. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    First off I never said he was All pro TWIST THE WORDS

Why would I want to look Cutler's record against the Packers We'll throw ' 09 i n there too add 2 more losses , ... I guess coaching and on field support AND LACK THERE OF ,....NEVER play into the picture.

Like I said PUT A SOCK ON IT until they play
  8. Evernight

Evernight Rookie

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    20ß

You should really follow your own advice.