Packer Press: LMAO Keep the Packer Outside the 29 1/2 AND Stuff them

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by Nakoma1, Sep 8, 2013.

1. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I stand corrected.

Cutler is 29-17 in games decided by a TD or less

2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

NOW dontchya think those numbers could be better and I don't mean slightly IF there had been a more competent offensive mind on hand as well,... an oline even over the recent years ?

A competent OC alone could have improved his game by at least 20 - 25 % here ,... then tack on an online ?? receivers ??

Part of Cutty's setbacks are on him,... the other setbacks ,... Well it's more than obvious NOT having a WORTHY developmental staff on hand, lack of a supporting cast LACK OF DISCIPLINE all the way around

It's more clearer now than it ever has,... that the McCaskeys seemed to have put their complete trust into JA ,.. too bad it went on as long as it did

Im liking all the moves that have been made

WHAT I'm going to like even more ,.. IS seeing Phil,... Trestman,.. Cutty and crew ,... The whole shabang spank the high priced Packer Princess of a QB into oblivion as well as their other divisional rivals , and conference foes

3. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance
    Expand Collapse

I have pointed out many times on here...just how poor Cutler's record is against teams above .500 teams. Maybe you are just too low functioning to read those threads.

You don't have facts. But Mr. D. has all of Cutler's facts as a Bronco and Bear against + .500 teams. You aren't man enough to have a discussion with me because you don't bring any facts to the table. Just Tebow like sycophant posts.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12...ord-against-top-competition-isnt-good-either/
    And since you're low functioning and you're going to be overwhelmed by this article...

Coming into this season Cutler has a 15-29 record vs. teams that are above .500. That's why I dislike Cutler. And that's why your posts are floating turds. You don't have any facts on Cutler but Mr. D. has them all. Now go down on your Cutler cardboard cutout...

4. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

Thanks for proving my point with a resounding exclamation mark and here endeth the lesson.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nakoma1

Nakoma1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Cutler's previous record against teams above .500 is in material

6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

Here is a stat I bet you didn't know Mr. D

Jay Cutler is far better in the "clutch" than Aaron Rodgers is. True story.

In games decided by less than 7 points, Cutler is 29-17

your golden boy Rodgers is 16-21

Thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  7. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

And before you say that is because he cannot score and his defense bails him out, Cutler is also 20-16 in games decided by 15 or more points

If you were wondering, Rodgers is 23-5 in the same margin game. Which means he has had a far better defense in his career than Cutler

8. Evernight

Evernight
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Or because the Packers offense scores so quickly it forces the opposing offense to throw out their game plan and do nothing but throw the ball in order to catch up.

9. Evernight

Evernight
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Cutler has had much better defensive help not to mention a run game and special teams that weren't "special" during his tenure in Chicago. That isn't even debatable.

With the Packers, it falls on Rodgers to lead the offense to enough points to make up for the failure of defenses that leak yardage and points like a sieve and a non - existent return and run game.

#59 Evernight, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  10. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

And that the defense keeps them from scoring/catching up