Packers/Niners

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BearJim, Sep 8, 2013.

1. BearJim

BearJim SuperFan

Good game. Lets hope the Niners come out on top to finish off a great day. GB just took the lead 28-24. Crap!
  2. shark86x

shark86x SuperFan

Goonbay' s lettingthis one get away. Unfortunately, the lionsare 1st in thedivision after today.
  3. BearJim

BearJim SuperFan

Yeah, I think the Lions play at ARZ next week. But at least we are one up on GB & Minny!
  4. Kevin Davis

Kevin Davis

I think we have a good chance of beating GB this year.. Their defense looks weak..
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BearJim

BearJim SuperFan

I agree & welcome to the board KD. Although their defense has had our # recently hopefully that changes with Trestman & Co.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. zelezo vlk

zelezo vlk

It's not hard to have a Mike Tice Offense's number.
  7. riczaj01

riczaj01

a few thoughts of other games.

Det/Minny: Reggie Bush is going to be a serious pain in the ass to stop when you have to worry about Calvin. Dude had almost 200yards rushing and rec's. I know you don't take away plays, but so many used to say this kind of stuff about Forte so I want to put it in perspective. AP had a 72 yard run and a TD on his first attempt, his next 17 attempts he had like 16 yards...another point about that, it's going to be tough to run on that Lions DL, so we better be ready to pass all over them. Also, Suh is still a dirty cheapshot bitch.

Atl/N.O's: I think Atl's window is closing, they pleaded Gonzalez to come back, and brought in another ancient in Steve Jackson to be their running back; and the Saints seemed to found a Def, holding Atl to 17 points w/those two WR's is pretty impressive. Rex Ryan might be in over his head in NY, but his brother seems perfectly fine in NO's as the DC.

Bills/NE, who had the balls to think that the Bills would make a game of this? EJ Manuel looked pretty damn good...hell Geno Smith didn't look bad either considering he really wasn't expected to start this year, and even more so Pryor didn't look horrid either, again considering he wasn't expected to start. People that think young qb's need time to develop aren't paying attention to what is happening in college or what is happening to the NFL, the rules have just made it so easy for the qb and the wr's that if the team has properly scouted the guy they want and get him AND he's willing to work on his craft they can be successful.
  8. Akuma2000

Akuma2000

Didn't Suh injure that guy he tackled in the knees, thought the announcers said the guy went out with a torn acl or something.......Suh is a dirty player no doubt about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz What? Me Worry? Staff Member

You can see him grabbing his knee..

[​IMG]
  10. riczaj01

riczaj01

Not sure if he got inj'd or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did get hurt.
  11. BearJim

BearJim SuperFan

The thing about it was it was a needless block. The dude had zero chance to catch him.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. riczaj01

riczaj01

Yep, a 300Lb OL is not going to make that play even if they are at the same starting point, on top of that the guy had a 10 yard head start.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JPosh2012

JPosh2012

I should have started Boldin in the 49ers vs. Packers game. GGRRRR!
  14. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros SuperFan

Yeah, that is frustrating more than anything...that it was completely unnecessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. soulman

soulman

Suh is a mental case and a total asshole. I can't wait to see and Long lock horns.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Akuma2000

Akuma2000

That's gonna be a real good match up, wonder how long its gonna take for Suh to lose his cool from Long manhandling him like a red headed stepchild.......lol
    • Like Like x 1
  17. soulman

soulman

Not long would be my guess. I figure he's good for at least one PF penalty that game and maybe if Long is smart he can bait him well enough to get him tossed out. That block he threw on that Vike was totally unnecessary and just proves what a mental case he is. All that play was intended to do was to cause an injury and he succeeded. Hopefully the league will take a look at that.

Detroit is a better team than they were but I believe as long as they have players playing like that they'll never be a top team. They're a bunch of maniacs coached by another maniac.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. BearJim

BearJim SuperFan

At the very least he'll be fined. Hopefully suspended for a game but I doubt it.