Per Tribune: Bears coordinator faces tough sell job with players still loyal to old regime

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Henry Burris, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

love the message board mentality,... REALLy so intelligent to insult
  2. dachuckster

dachuckster SuperFan

The Minnesota offense scored 1 TD and 3 FG (16 points). Our offense scored 3 TD and 1 FG (24 points). We had more net passing and net rushing yards. Forte averaged 4.7 yds per attempt and Peterson averaged 3.8

I don't think the Minnesota offense ran wild. Obviously we need to tighten up our ST and do a better job in pass protection. The pass rush was better this week than last week. Hopefully it will be better in the future. The run defense was smothering at times.

What I have seen so far this year is a huge step forward over the past few years. It is not perfect, but you have to admit is is better.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

You make it so easy, fuckwit.
  4. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

From the TD drive in the second quarter on, Ponder had all day to throw the ball and did so with aplomb against the Bears D. Christian fucking Ponder got to sit back and pick us apart because the pass rush was non-existent.
  5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

At least they contained AP better than the Vikings contained Forte. Also, don't forget that in our loss to the Texans last year, it was in heavy rain as well, and JJ Watt didn't have a sack going against Gabe Carimi. Lesson is, "Chicago Bears Weather" is not helpful to a defensive line. Plus, the Bears have THE WORST field in the league, by far. I wouldn't be surprised if we get better results in Pittsburgh.
  6. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

Eh, that provides little solace to me. It's too early to throw anyone under the bus or rush to judgement, but fact remains that two game in, there is little pressure to speak of and QBs have feasted because of it.
  7. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Yeah, but these were 2 home games with bad field conditions. IIRC, Illinois or NIU played @ Soldier field the day before the first game, and the field had to be resodded.
  8. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

I don't believe in using the elements as an excuse. Regardless, creating consistent pressure needs to be of total emphasis by tucker.
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

Okay, but if JJ Watt wasn't able to get a sack going against Carimi, there is some validity to the field being a major factor in this.
  10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

but your types (Ninny ninny na na ) are always the first to go crying
  11. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Guys, remember. This is NOT in the Bar Scene. Keep it civil. No name calling or personal attacks in the public forums.

If you wanna slap fight take it to the Bar Scene.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

SUCKS TO BE YOU

100 yars no tds 1 FUMBLE for AP thats pretty good

only 7 more yards than year ago when they came here
  13. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

Yeah, cool. Get back at me when you master fourth grade English.
  14. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

Keep 'em coming
  15. Henry Burris

Henry Burris

We did win, right? Why the fighting?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Nakoma1

Nakoma1

some feel the need to express how much more eloquent they are in discussing the negative issues of a winning game and for the moment a winning team and feel the need to insult and babble,... when they've painted themselves into a corner,... kinda alike that guy we discussed from the old board ;)

Week 2
    Bears win a sloppy one. Bottom line,.. they won ,.. issues ??? yup there are issues , but this is a new regime that is going to have growing pains and learning curves ,. I don't like some of the schemes and the Queens could have been put away

BUT bitching about it ,...... really ??? LMAO

ONe week at a time ... it' still a young season ..

and Hey Cutty did it again

The D pulled out another late game stop to force them into FG verus a TD on their last possesion ,... Two weeks in row the D made a stop when they had to and the O went down and scored a TD.

Great finish to an otherwise very sloppy game and outcome was even more a bonus a BEAR WIN ! ! !
  17. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox

And some are just dumbasses who blow things out of proportion because their tiny pea-sized brains can't fathom an honest-to-goodness critiquing of their teams because they feel it as an affront to the organ-I-zation that doesn't pay them. Then they go meatball, use a lot of punctuation ( none of it correctly ) and pretend that because they don't talk about their teams flaws or criticize them, they are somehow superior fans made of more noble and awesome shit. Their sloppily written diatribes are usually a great indicator that though they think they are hot shit in a champagne glass, they are really just cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.

Much like that fucking idiot DB54 who used to blow shit up and bitch about those who would insult anyone or anything related to the Bears without much grammar or understanding of the English language. Wink, wink, lulz, smiley, boner.

Seriously, I don't know how me pointing out Tucker's failure to create a pass rush got you so hyper, but whatever, I'll chalk that up to the whole "Aguado Syndrome" and call it a day. Have a nice day, dumbass.
  18. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

One more time Nak & K-Sox, stop getting personal with one another. Take it to the Bar Scene.

Please do not make me ask again
    • Like Like x 1