POLL: Do you believe the Packers are a lock to win the NFC-N?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 10, 2013.

?

Do you believe the Packers are a lock to win the NFC-N?

1. Yes, we can't beat them. Aaron Rodgers is unbeatable.

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. No, GB is a great team, but we have a REAL shot at unseating them this year.

31 vote(s)
    88.6%
  1. motownbear

motownbear derp daderp daderpidity derp

ßearz ßuckz:
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Im the one who said no cause I saw noone else vote no lol

2. Evernight

Evernight Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    30ß
    No, I voted no good sir. As I said in the other thread, the Bears and Packers have a chance of beating each other every single year, regardless of record or personnel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    657ß
    This's the 1st time in decades I'm more concerned about our D not being ready for this game as opposed to the O. We need the D line step up and I want Bostic to get some playing time before this game comes around. This must be the twilight zone because I am really questioning the D over the O. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  4. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,040ß
    Well you can never say never but I'd say the odds against it were awfully steep. At that point in time with no time outs we'd have been rushing four and dropping seven and the pass rushers wouldn't have been playing run at all they'd just lay their ears back and rush. If he could have gotten them into FG range under those circumstances then I would have some serious concerns about our defense but after that last TD they scored we shut them down pretty good.

I'm probably a masochist but I was disappointed we didn't punt to them and then get a chance to take some shots at Dalton in the final minute. I think our sack totals would have notched up by at least one. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. soulman

soulman Coordinator
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,040ß
    I was wrong. I think little bear fessed up to being the only yes vote. To tell the truth I really didn't think it was you but we haven't talked in a while so I figured this was as good a way as any to get that ball rolling, LOL. Looks like the NFCN is gonna get a lot tighter again this year.

Now that they have Reggie Bush the Lions have another guy who can break games wide open and the Vikes can ride AP as far as he'll take 'em. I don't think either of them will be better than the Pack or the Bears but there are gonna be some damn tough division games this year don't you think?

6. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    953ß
    Agree completely, but I think about the Calvin Johnson "no catch" (If Berrian's no catch was a no catch, then his was too, and I don't care if anyone disagrees), and the heart attacks I almost had, lol. My buddy had to get me a shot after that game.

7. JPosh2012

JPosh2012 Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    I think that we have shot BUT the NFC-North as usual will be a very tough division with three teams in the hunt. I think it will be a photo finish to be honest.

8. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    657ß
    Do you really believe Detroit is that good? I still see this as only 2 man contest in the NFCN. Vikes where dumbass lucky last year if wasn't for our fearless dumbass leaders.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    953ß
    There's already talk of benching Ponder in favor of..............................Matt Cassel. BUT, we need our guys to make that happen. Ponder is the new "Grossman of the NFCNorth", and we don't need his good side (WTF that is) to show.
    Detroit's offense is good, but as the Packers have owned us, we own them. Food chain, b*tches!

10. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    896ß
    HEY ... FUUCK THE PACKERS !!

Fuuck em now ... fuuck em tomorrow ... fuuck em in the future.

CHICAGO BEARS

Aaron Rodgers ... Neidermeyer ... THEYRE DEAD !!