Possible Pep Strategy

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. BSBEARS

    BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2014
    Messages:
    1,628
    Likes Received:
    555
    Ratings:
    +732 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    695ß
    Hold him until teams spend the FA cash and then release him. Offer him Fair market value and let him decide. Since everyone spent the cash he has minimal options. He does not appear to want to help the Bears with a new deal so I see no reason to release him immediately and help him either. Unless of course we need the cash to sign somebody, but if we want him and he want so see his value then maybe we can minimize it some by waiting.

Share This Page